| "Dracula" may be referring to two or more different villains. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for, just flip a coin.|
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the villains listed below.
Dracula is a recurrent villain in many different stories from books, movies and such. The most famous Dracula is the one from Bram Stoker's novel and the one from the game Castlevania. All future spinoffs of the character would be based on Bram Stoker's creation, which may have been based on a real historical figure (see "Count Dracula, by Bram Stoker").
- Alucard (Hellsing)
- Count Dracula (Hammer)
- Count Dracula (1992 film)
- Count Dracula (Bram Stoker)
- Count Dracula (Wes Craven)
- Count Dracula (Dracul)
- Count Dracula (Monster Family)
- Count Dracula (Nosferatu, the Vampyre)
- Count Dracula (Universal classics)
- Count Dracula (Van Helsing)
- Count Dracula Duck
- Count Koopula
- Count Orlok
- Dracula (Honkai Impact 3)
- Dracula (King's Quest)
- Dracula (Marvel)
- Dracula (Mel Brooks)
- Dracula (Monster Squad)
- Dracula (Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf)
- Dracula (The Batman)
- Dracula (Vampirella)
From the Castlevania series:
- Count Vlad Tepes Dracula
- Dracula (Lords of Shadow)
- Dracula (Netflix's Castlevania)
- Dracula (The Belmont Legacy) from the IDW comic book series, and a more evil version of the original.
- Inner Dracula; The corrupting influence of the Lords of Shadow version.