Drawcia is a villainous sorceress and the main antagonist and final boss of Kirby Canvas Curse. Her name is a pun on "Draw."
She is a sorceress whose true form was that of an unknown painting. She had stolen an artifact called the Magic Paintbrush in order for her dream to come true. Kirby fought her three times throughout the game (the first happens during the introduction). The first time Kirby fought her, she turned him into a ball which rendered him helpless to stop her from turning Dreamland into a painting. She could also be fought as either a Waddle Dee, a Waddle Doo, King Dedede, or even Meta Knight. She has a way to make enemies come to life by using a Power Paintbrush.
When Kirby defeated Drawcia the second time he fought her, this is what she turned into: a massive five-eyed blob. In this form she had more attacks which one of them might have been from the Marx battle in Kirby Super Star and another few might have actually been the inspiration for some of Marx Soul's attacks in Kirby Super Star Ultra. They consisted of her releasing Para Matter, splitting into many rainbow colored fragments, using her new form as a ball and trying to hit Kirby with her new form by bouncing,
Once defeated, Drawcia was sucked back into her portrait, which then shattered to pieces in a flash of light.
- Drawcia is the first female villain of the Kirby series, all her predecessors were either male or genderless. This was later followed up by Queen Sectonia.
- Drawcia has a sister named Paintra in Kirby: Triple Deluxe. It is unconfirmed if Vividria in Kirby Star Allies is a relative to Drawcia and Paintra.
- Drawcia is the first final boss in the series to have a "Soul" version.
- Drawcia has a figurine in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, which can be unlocked after collecting all medals.
- Void Termina's core has a similar attack in Kirby Star Allies where it bounces around the stage, retreats into the background, then tries to stomp on the player. It is called Sprint.
- Void Soul (in the Ultimate Choice if you set the difficulty level to Soul Melter or higher) has a similar attack called Deadly Bound, where he splits into 4. Void Soul and his duplicates share their appearance, which prevents the player from seeing which Void Soul is real, but the clones share their health bar with him. Void Soul and his clones then smash the stage one (two in Soul Melter EX) at a time and Void Soul can also use Void Termina's core's version in Soul Melter EX, but with water to slow down the player.
|Haltmann Works Company|
|Jambastion Cult & The Three Mage-Sisters|