|“||I have arrived on Earth! Prepare yourself, BoBoiBoy!||„|
|~ Ejo Jo threatening BoBoiBoy from his current status at spacebook.|
Ejo Jo is the overarching antagonist of the Malaysian cartoon franchise Boboiboy. He is an evil alien who is responsible for making Adu-du leave his home planet, Ata Ta Tiga, to get glory and fame. He is Adu Du's arch-rival.
In General, Ejo Jo is the main antagonist of season 2, the final antagonist and probably the one of the main antagonists in season 3, and will appear as the main anatagonist once again in Boboiboy Galaxy.
He was voiced by Noriman Saffian.
Ejo Jo was a alien from Atata tiga and Adu Du's Greatest nemesis before meeting Boboiboy. He constantly bullied Adu Du constantly until Adu Du left Atatatiga. Since then, Adu Du has been traveling the galaxy to find cocoa and become more popular than Ejo Jo.
He is made first appearance when he make a deal with Bago go to bu Adu du spacehsip. Bago go tricked him by telling that the spaceship is "antique", so Ejo jo buy it with 80 million 80 cents. He learn about BoBoiBoy and cocoa power from the data on Adu du spaceship. He then tries to connect to Adu Du's computer and succeeds. Adu Du at first, sought to disconnect him, but failed. After discussing with Probe, Adu Du tries to convince Ejo Jo to get away from earth due to Boboiboy and his friend's powers. Ejo Jo however, is not amused by Boboiboy's abilities, and manages to explain Yaya's, Ying's, Gopal's, and Fang's powers logically. Ejo Jo then tells Adu Du to prepare his base as he will arrive on earth in twelve (12) hours
He finally come to earth and landed his spaceship on BoBoiBoy's school. He introduce his new battle robot which nicknamed it P.E.T.A.I, but everyone laugh at him due the name is reference with a vegetables, which make him furious and command to P.E.T.A.I to attacking them and destroy their school.BoBoiBoy and his friends tried to go after Probe, but Ejo Jo noticed at shot them using his spaceship's laser cannon. After Probe's destroyed, Adu Du became emotionally furious and carelessly tried to shoot Ejo Jo, who was protected by PETAI. Ejo Jo then prepared to destroy him, but BoBoiBoy managed to stop him. After a long battle, he commands his Computer to teleport them into his spaceship, in which he locks his hostages into.
When BoBoiBoy success found him, he order to P.E.T.A.I to defeat him. Even his robot success to overcome him, but P.E.T.A.I finally successfully destroy by Fang with his shadow dragon. When Ejo jo discover this, he rushed to don his armored suit and carrying Yaya, Ying and Gopal powerband, declare that he will defeat BoBoiBoy, leading up to the third season of the series.
The first and second episode is begin with his battle with BoBoiBoy. He use the power of Ying, Yaya and Gopal power band and also shown the true power of their power band.When he almost success to overcome him and manage to finish him, suddenly, Adu du with his Mukalakus appear and save BoBoiBoy from him. With combination attack of BoBoiBoy and Adu du, he begin felt weak and Mukalakus slowly walk towards him. Ochobot found Fang still fainted but his power band was missing, it was revealed that Ejo Jo stole it, he created a Shadow Cocoon to trap BoBoiBoy and his friends.
Ejo jo use Fang power band to finish all of them with summoning Shadow Dragon, However, before he able to do this, he was being distracted by Tok aba, and Papa Zola by using Yaya and Ying power band. When Iwan success free BoBoiBoy and the other from Shadow Cocoon by using Gopal Power Band, he success to summon a shadow dragon and started to sucked their classmate, Papa Zola and Tok aba. See a horror that everyone will be sucked, BoBoiBoy summon the Earth Dragon and battled the Shadow Dragon but drangled. Fang said to Boboiboy that he must stop Ejo jo to remove the Shadow Dragon. Then the 3 Boboiboys go to Ejo jo but the Shadow Dragon stopped them. Luckily, Mukalakus arrived just on time to punch it and throw it to Ejo jo, performed a mini combo on him and the band was removed from Ejo jo. As they celebrated their victory, Adu du appeared in front of Ejo jo and tried to attack him but Ejo jo managed to go to his spaceship and Adu du tried to attacked them although Boboiboy tried to talk to him out of it but the spaceship was driven to exile the earth and Adu du was very angry and called Ejo jo a coward.
He later mentioned by Bago go that Ejo jo has entered Bago go hospital to treat his injured due his battle with BoBoiBoy's gang and owed the hospital fees until he mortgaged the spaceship back to bear the cost which is too expensive, causing him shocked. In the end of episode 20, he then broke from glass chamber in Bago go hospital and said that he is return.
Ejo jo finally return to earth for second time to seek a revenge after being defeat by BoBoiBoy, promised that he will destroy him along with earth with his new battle suit which he nicknamed it S.A.M.B.A.L. However, before he wanted to defeat them, he noticed the other alien along with his partner named Lahap also come to earth and easily defeat him and his troops. And later he is capture by Lahap and taken to their spaceship.
- Ejo Jo is also known to be one of the two most evil and insane antagonists in the series, with the other being Bora Ra, due to the fact he is way more villainous than Adu Du and nearly killed the protagonists. However, Ejo Jo appeared as a complete monster like him until the end of Season 3, being outranked by Captain Kaizo.
- He is the Heavy of BoBoiBoy and BoBoiBoy Galaxy because he forced Adu Du leave Ata Ta Tiga.
- He is the first alien who take BoBoiBoy's gang's power bands, and the second is Captain Kaizo (although in the end, Kaizo decide to trust them and let BoBoiBoy and the other to take it back).
- Ejo Jo also the first villain who proved to be serious threat on BoboiBoy and co. had to banded together with Adu Du and Probe, the other being Bora Ra.
- There were rumors that he was one of the famous team of mercenaries on the Planet Ata Ta Tiga.
- A recurring gag over Ejo Jo is that, whenever he introduced BoBoiBoy and co. his newest arsenal that superior than those of his rival Adu Du, they have notoriously humorous name that the protagonists laughed at him for it. This greatly dismayed him that he had to bring the seriousness over their situation back by demonstrating said arsenal's destructive capabilities as result:
- When he introduced his battle robot that later easily demolished Probe's original body, the robot's acronym in Malaysian version, P.E.T.A.I, sounds exactly like the vegetable of the same name in some countries at Southeast Asia, explaining why BoBoiBoy and co. initially instantly at mere mention of said name.
- When Ejo Jo made his return in Season 3 finale, he brought an advanced combat suit that has an even more HILARIOUS acronym where in Malaysian version, it is called S.A.M.B.A.L. Because of said acronym sounds like a food condiment this time, BoboiBoi and co. understandably made fun of him for it. In fact, the humor from the aforementioned acronym was so great that even Adu Du and Probe briefly forget about their previous traumatic confrontation prior in that instance.
- To maintain the humor in English version, the acronyms of both weapons are changed into O.O.P.S.I.E and D.A.I.S.Y respectively, which combined name alluding to someone who make a mistake.