|“||I made your wish come true, Sarah.||„|
Eleanor is the secondary antagonist of the Fazbear Frights anthology novel series, appearing as the main antagonist of To Be Beautiful, a unseen antagonist in Epilogue 1 and the secondary antagonist of Epilogue 7.
She is a robot that's clearly supposed to be a version of Circus Baby, but they share a small amount of similiar features.
Eleanor is noticeably lankier, thinner and taller than other versions of Circus Baby. Her face has large eyes and eyelids, her pigtails are scruffy and has a segmented top and a ragged skirt.
To Be Beautiful
In the second story of the first book, when walking home from school, a girl named Sarah finds a robot inside a car trunk in the junkyard. After taking her home and cleaning her up, she activates her. The robot introduced herself as Eleanor and promises to Sarah to grant her every wish to show her appreciation for Sarah's kindness. Sarah told to Eleanor that she wanted to be beautiful. Eleanor promised to Sarah to make her wish come true. She gave Sarah a necklace and told Sarah to never take it off. Then as Sarah goes to sleep every night, Eleanor surgically cut off Sarah's bodyparts and replaced them with metal junk which looked as normal body parts thanks to the necklace's cloaking technology, which made Sarah look more beautiful. However, in school, after Sarah's necklace accidentally falls off her, she sees what Eleanor had done to her. She goes home to find Eleanor, but after finding bags filled with her cut bodyparts in the garage, she sees Eleanor who after pressing a button on her own necklace, which looked identical to Sarah's, took the appearance of a pre-surgery Sarah. Taking her identity, Eleanor leaves Sarah to crumble into a mess of junk and die.
Eleanor is indirectly mentioned when mentioning how Sarah crumbled into junk and left several girls in the school at therapy. It's told that "Sarah" disappeared.
When Jake tries to save some trash from being dragged inside Afton's Amalgamation, he sees Eleanor, which jumps and punches him. Eleanor sucked out the evil from Jake (which was in fact, pieces of William's soul) and after finishing, winked at him and threw backwards into the Amalgamation. She was slowly being integrated into the creature as the story went on. After it was said that she was fully integrated, Eleanor isn't mentioned until the story's climax. As Larson and Afton prepared to battle, Eleanor jumped out of the Amalgamation and started crawling towards a vent. Afton pleaded Eleanor to return, but she ignored him and entered the vent. Afton's Amalgamation is soon destroyed by the Puppet, killing William. Jake realises that William wasn't the only thing controlling his Amalgamation, and that the other creature was worse.
- It's possible that the device Eleanor used is a illusion disk.
- Eleanor's motives remain completely unknown, seeing as after replacing Sarah, she seemingly escaped and disappeared.
- It's possible she's one of the items infected by Andrew, seeing as her story is canon to the epilogues. However, if she was, she'd probably be collected by the Stitchwraith by now.
- It was implied that she was collected by the Stitchwraith, but managed to stay alive.
- Eleanor remains the only epilogue-canon villain that escaped without punishment: Fetch broke down in a thunderstorm, the Plushtrap Chaser got hit by a train and died, Ella and Foxy the Pirate were collected off-screen by the Stitchwraith, Andrew ascended into the afterlife (but it's debatable if this could be seen as punishment), William Afton was killed by the Puppet, and the Stitchwraith is now a fully-heroic character as Jake remains the only spirit inside it.
- However, there was also another evil controlling Afton's Amalgamation, and that creature's fate is unknown.