|“||Live wires in every sense, Electric Slides light up every battle with their relentless dancing and shockingly amped up attacks.||„|
|~ Electric Slide's description|
Electric Slide is one of the secondary antagonists of the 2019 third player shooter game Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. She is a disco zombie skater who takes part in fighting the plants. She is part of the Attack class.
Electric Slide is a zombie skater who has a ginger afro with a blue headband under it. She wears a cracked purple visor, with two electric bolt on the sides. Her lips are a darker color than the rest of her skin, which reveals that she uses makeup. She wears a pink outfit, with a purple jacket alongside yellow electro bolts, and a large grey bolt on her back. She also wears handcuffs that help her fire her Boogie Bolt. To help her move faster, she wears a pair of rocket powered roller skates that match her outfit color. Also, the left roller skate has a hole that shows her toes.
Powers and Abilities
- Boogie Bolt: Electric Slide's primary weapon, she can shoot out electric bolts that deal damage to enemies. The bolts chain to plants that are close together and can stun plants.
- Speed: Thanks to her rocket roller skates, she can move very fast.
- Funky Bouncer: She can push enemies away with a bouncy magnet.
- Outta Fight!: It is similar to the Scientist's energy warp, as she can transform into pure electricity which makes her invulnerable for a while, but her weapons are disabled.
- Disco Tornado: She also can summon an electrical whirlwind which can transform into a tornado to deal damage to plants caught in it.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
Electric Slides appeared in the comics alongside 80s Action Heroes and Space Cadets to fight plant resistances who were trying to rescue trapped plants.
- The name "Electric Slide" is based on the dance move with the same name.
- She also shares similarities with Electric Boogaloo from Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, as they are Disco Zombie's hero counterparts, and they manipulate electricity.