|“||“I will break you”
|~ Eliza trying to destroy Craig and Jason’s bond
Eliza is a major recurring villain from the Cartoon Network original series, Craig of the Creek. She is the leader of the Tea Timers. She first appeared as the main antagonist of the episode “The Invitation”.
She is voiced by Andrée Vermeulen.
Eliza is a girl who seems to be close to J.P.'s age with pink (possibly either dyed or a wig) hair, dark red eyes, and light pink skin. She wears a white tiara with hot pink hearts, a light pink dress with a white skirt and hot pink bow on the back, and long, white gloves. She also wears hot pink boots, as shown when she is hit in the face by some of Kelsey's chicken paprikash thrown by Boris.
At first, Eliza is shown to be a sweet, innocent, and polite girl who is kind to those who come to her party, however, she is shown to be devious and self-serving, having invited kids who hate each other just so she and the other Tea Timers could watch them fight for their own amusement. She is also shown to be dishonest, having lied to her guests about a cake, which turned out to be made of cardboard, just so they would come to their party.
- In "The Invitation", Eliza and the Tea Timers held a fancy dinner at their place, where people were expected to sit and act formally for a few hours and then be rewarded with some cake. Eliza would introduce things to the party to try and drive the guests insane and fight amongst each other so she could laugh at their foolish antics. When people acted up, they would be promptly kicked out of the dinner party. In the end, it turned out that the cake they were offering was fake and this was all a ploy for the Tea Timers to torture people for personal amusement.
- In "Creek Cart Racers", Eliza and the Tea Timers competed against Craig, JP, Kelsey, and other heroes in a high-speed race.
- In "Council of the Creek", Eliza and the Tea Timers tortured people at the creek with the "Don't Look at the Circle" game.
- In "Tea Timer's Ball", Eliza threw a fancy ball, solely for the purpose of humiliating Aaron. Craig initially thought the ball was meant to embarrass him but Eliza told him that his ball won't be for another few weeks.
- In "Secret in a Bottle", Eliza found a bottle containing someone's secret and announced it to the entire creek. Nobody knew whose secret it was but everybody had a bottled secret and worried it might be theirs. Eliza said that she was putting the bottle up for auction and would sell it to the highest bidder. Kids across the creek auctioned off their favorite stuff so they could get ahold of the secret. However, Craig ruined this for Eliza by announcing his own secret by himself, which got a trend going among all of the other creek kids. This resulted in the epic downfall of Eliza.
- Eliza bears a resemblance to Princess Peach from the Super Mario franchise.
- In "Secret in a Bottle", it was implied that Eliza's pink hair is secretly just a wig.
- In "The Invitation", it is revealed that Eliza's family is rich, possibly explaining her overall princess appearance and personality.
- It is also revealed that her mother gives her dance classes.
- Her personality is very similar to Darla Dimple from Cats Don't Dance.