The Enforcers are recurring villains from Jackie Chan Adventures. They are a trio of thugs who first worked for the Dark Hand, and later were recruited by Daolon Wong and Tarakudo against their will. They also worked briefly for Drago, who dismissed them shortly after.
They are well known for being incompetent and dumb, rarely fulfilling their duties and serving more as comic relief.
In the season 4 episode The Good Guys, Ratso said they were tired of never making money, Chow said they were “tired of being enslaved by (dragons, wizards and floating demon heads” (meaning Shendu, Daolon Wong and Tarakudo, respectively), and Finn added that they were tired of being beaten by Jackie Chan too many times. So, they give up on their crime career.
They are arrested by Sector 13 and forced to do voluntary work. After their penalty is done, they reform and become freelancers.
- Finn: Apparently the most bright of the trio, he is a 70's fan, who loves disco music.
- Chow: He is somehow good with weapons, always carrying one on his jacket. He is always wearing sunglasses.
- Ratso: He is the most bulky, but he is awful at fighting. He is good with animals and puzzles, however.
- The Enforcer's original boss and employer. Valmont is the Enforcers' boss for the longest time; spanning the first, second and towards the very start of the third season, though for most of the second season Shendu exerts authority over the Enforcers over Valmont when he's trapped inside his body.
- Took over from Valmont in season 2 when he got trapped in his body. Shendu is the Enforcers' leader for the second longest time. He uses them in season one through Valmont and commands them for most of season two.
- Daolon Wong:
- Enslaves the Enforcers to do his bidding. Daolon Wong is the Enforcer's leader for the third longest time; he acts as their master for most of season three and works alongside them at the start of season four.
- Breaks the Enforcers out of prison and makes them his lackeys. Tarakudo is the Enforcer's fourth longest boss with 7 episodes in season four.
- Makes the Enforcer his dragon minions after they tried leaving crime. Drago serves as the Enforcer's boss for the shortest time with only a single episode.