|“||You are in the Scooping Room now. Funtime Foxy has already been here today. Funtime Freddy has already been here today. Ballora has already been here today. Circus Baby has already been here today. I've been out before, but they always put me back. They always put us back inside. There is nowhere for us to hide here. There is nowhere to go, when we look like this. But if we looked like you, then we could hide. If we looked like you, then we would have somewhere to go. The Scooper only hurts for a moment.||„|
|~ Ennard using Circus Baby's calming, reassuring voice expressing its goals to Michael Afton.|
|“||There's a little of me in every body.||„|
|~ Ennard's teaser image quote.|
Ennard is a major antagonist in the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise.
It first appeared as the final antagonist of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, a major antagonist in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator as Molten Freddy, a minor antagonist in Ultimate Custom Night and a posthumous antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted.
It is an animatronic created from the endoskeletons of all animatronics in Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental. Ennard's ultimate goal is to take the protagonist's identity, in order to escape the restaurant without being noticed. It later appears as Molten Freddy after separating from Circus Baby in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator.
While using Circus Baby's voice, it is voiced by Heather Masters. Meanwhile, as Molten Freddy, he is voiced by Kellen Goff.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
Ennard was created on the 5th night of Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, at Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental from the remains of the other animatronics that were sent to the scooping room. It appears that the personalities of the animatronics take turns in assuming control of Ennard. Ballora apparently controls Ennard when Circus Baby is guiding the protagonist toward the scooping room. However, Baby herself seems to be the dominant personality of Ennard. It's also implied that William Afton's daughter Elizabeth is also apart of Baby/Ennard due to Baby having her eyes and mentioned hearing her in her head.
On the fifth night, as Michael follows Baby's instructions, Ennard appears to him through the scooping room window, waiting for the scooping process to be over. It then assimilates with Michael's body, seeing it's eyes through his. In the Custom Night mini games, it's revealed that while Ennard was inside of it, Michael's body was starting to decay and eventually forced Ennard out of it in pieces. Soon after, Michael comes back to life, with Ennard, still in pieces, watching from within the sewers.
If the player decides to not follow Baby's instructions and has finished Baby's minigame, he will enter a secret room and Ennard will try and pursue the protagonist. Circus Baby speaks through Ennard as it tries to get inside the room, needing Michael to escape the facility. It is unable to understand why Michael doesn't want to help. It then starts speaking in the voice of Elizabeth (hinting that William's daughter became a part of Baby, and by extension, Ennard). After surviving the night, Ennard appears in Michael's home while he is watching television. What happened after that is unknown, though it is presumed that Ennard killed Michael from there.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator (FNAF 6)
- Main article: Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon
It's revealed that Ennard's remains eventually reformed into Molten Freddy after Baby's parts are removed from it. It was salvaged alongside the other animatronics and later burns in the fire in the good ending.
One of the endings reveals that Molten Freddy/Ennard has remnant inside itself.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Ultimate Custom Night
Ennard returns as a customizable enemy in the game Ultimate Custom Night. It will crawl through the vent on the top of the office. The player must listen for a squeaking noise and then close the vent door. Once a thud noise is heard, Ennard is gone and it is safe to open the door again. Failure to stop him in time will result in a jumpscare followed by static noises and occasionally his signature squeaking noise playing in the background of the Game Over screen.
Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted
Ennard returns in FNaF VR: Help Wanted in the second vent repair level and it's Hard Mode equivalent. In this level, the player must traverse through different parts of the level repairing various things including gears, wiring, and a variety of different contraptions whilst defending themselves against Ennard. At the conclusion of the level, Ennard gets caught in a fire and is destroyed. In the Hard Mode of the level, the player must fix the same things throughout the level with the difference between the original being that the Hard Mode has a Blacklight coloration making certain things harder to see. At the end of the Hard Mode, in a scripted event, Ennard kills the player with the implication being that Ennard survived the fire at the conclusion of the Normal Mode vent repair level.
- Ennard's appearance resembles The Marionette and Mangle from FNAF 2. With that being said, Ennard's role is very similar to The Puppet, being the ringleader of the animatronics or rather in Ennard's case their combined form.
- Like Mangle, Funtime Foxy, and Lolbit, its gender is unknown. Considering it's a fusion of all the funtime animatronics and Afton's daughter Elizabeth it is possible that considers itself evolved beyond genders.
- However, it could be a female since it does have Baby's voice.
- However, this might be untrue since it does have a masculine look.
- In Pizza Simulator after Baby/Elizabeth separates from Ennard it later becomes Molten Freddy with Funtime Freddy's personality.
- In Ultimate Custom Night, Ennard is referred to with male pronouns, implying that it is male.
- However, due to fact that every Funtime animatronic has their own gender, Ennard possibly is both male or female, or doesn't have a gender at all.
- It's implied and later confirmed that Afton's daughter is now apart of Ennard due to Baby constantly mentioning her and having devoured her and gaining her eyes. However, the sixth game reveals that Ennard ejects Baby/Elizabeth from itself and later becomes Molten Freddy.
- For a time, the source codes of both Scott Cawthon's sites Scottgames.com and FNAFWorld contained words which when putted together, seems to be a heated conversation between Circus Baby and the Funtime Animatronics inside Ennard, set before Pizzeria Simulator:
|“||''One of the Funtimes - You are crowding us.
Circus Baby - Be Quiet.
Fun. - You can’t tell us what to do anymore.
C. Baby - Yes, I can. You will do everything that I tell you to do.
Fun. - We outnumber you.
C. Baby - That doesn't matter, dummy.
Fun.' - We found a way to eject you.
C. Baby - You would be lost without me.
Funtime Freddy - Ha, ha! Say goodbye to our friend!
C. Baby - I can put myself back together.
- While using Baby's Voice to manipulate the technician, Ennard is also voiced by Heather Masters.In the sixth game Baby and Ennard separate with the later becoming Molten Freddy' voiced by Kelian Goff.
- A theory is that Ennard was once another animatronic in Circus Baby's Pizza World, as the former lead, but was scrapped and used for parts instead, and the mask was his original face. Hence "there's a little of me in every body", referencing back to how he was used for parts and thus the animatronics are acting up because there are pieces of him inside them allowing Ennard to control them hence "don't hold it against us", he wanted to escape by rebuilding his body via getting the animatronics scooped by the other technicians so he can gain access to his parts then, manipulate you into getting scooped so he can escape, this would possibly make him the true mastermind in the end, though this theory is debatable.
- Ennard has 4 different jumpscares which is more than any animatronic in Sister Location has. In Pizzeria Simulator as Molten Freddy he has two new jumpscares.
- Ennard does not appear in the game until the 5th night.
- Funtime Freddy and Molten Freddy’s voice actor Kellen Goff has stated that Ennard is his favorite FNaF animatronic, which is ironic as Molten Freddy is made up of Ennard's remains.