|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Fufu, I’m so glad we all came to this world. Getting rid of all of you would have been difficult back in Japan. Which is why, of course, I can’t let you guys win this war and go back home. Because Kouki-kun’s going to spend the rest of his days here, with me. Forever.||„|
|~ Eri's true nature.|
|~ Eri ordering her zombie slaves to kill Hajime.|
Eri Nakamura is one of the secondary antagonist characters from the Japanese light novel series "Arifureta Shokugyō de Sekai Saikyō". She is one of the main antagonists of the Demon Invasion/War on the Heiligh Kingdom Arc and January 2022's season 2 anime. She is one of the secondary antagonists of the final Arc. She is one of Hajime's former classmates but now become one of his sworn enemies. Due to her hatred of her entire classmates for gotten in her way for make Kouki Amanogawa her boyfriend, She is also the archenemy of her "best friend" Suzu Taniguchi as well the mortal enemy of both Shizuku Yaegashi and Kaori Shirasaki (who are Kouki's childhood friends, but Hajime's lovers). She is the mastermind for Garland's invasion in her rebellion against the Heiligh Kingdom and her classmates.
She was originally one of the summoned heroes but later betrayed her classmates to the demons and became a most wanted criminal. Used her original darkness magic "Soul Bind" to manipulate countless numbers of dead puppet soldiers. After she obtain the power of apostle, she became more powerful than before and able to manipulate Kouki Amanogawa using soul bind even without killing him. She died using self destruct power which is her "last loyalty" after knowing that Kouki no longer being manipulated by her. After she died, she has a face to face communication with best friend Suzu Taniguchi, telling her she would have been better if she met Suzu first instead of Kouki during her childhood time.
Before the war begins, Eri became a sleeper agent of Garland. During the war in the Heiligh Kingdom, Eri and Daisuke Hiyama has betrayed the Heiligh Kingdom and classmates as well are branded as traitors when they murdered the knights and one of their classmates (Reichi Kondou). However, failed when Hajime arrived, she has betrayed Hiyama and left him to die at the hands of Nagumo. After Hiyama's death, she retreated with Freid Bagwa to Garland. During the final battle, she fought and got defeated by Suzu until she committed suicide by self-destructing herself via an explosion.
After the manipulating Kouki to her side, she behaves just like her disowned mother by being clingy towards Kouki.
Her voice actress portrayed are Asuka Nishi in Japanese Dubbed and Megan Shipman in English Dubbed.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Biography
- 4 Weapons
- 5 Powers and Abilities
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Relationships
- 7.1 Family
- 7.2 Love Interest
- 7.3 Allies
- 7.4 Enemies
- 7.4.1 Suzu Taniguchi (false best friend, now archenemy)
- 7.4.2 Hajime Nagumo (sworn enemy)
- 7.4.3 Shizuku Yaegashi (mortal enemy)
- 7.4.4 Kaori Shirasaki (mortal enemy)
- 7.4.5 Ryutarou Sakagami
- 7.4.6 Myu and Remia
- 7.4.7 Liliana S. B. Heiligh
- 7.4.8 Her classmates
- 7.4.9 Aiko Hatayama
- 7.4.10 Hajime's lovers
- 8 Victims
- 9 Killed by
- 10 Character Similarities
- 11 Trivia
Eri has short black hair that is kept in a tiny bob. She has brown eyes and is usually seen wearing glasses. After She discarded and broke her glasses, she shown her true nature when he has a sinister smirk at her face.
After obtaining the power of an apostle, she grows wings and black hair turned into grey.
In the beginning, Eri is portrayed as a calm and quiet girl that loves books. She shown kind and compassionate to make friends with her classmates especially her "best friend", Suzu Taniguchi.
While in her act as a "shy girl", Eri is highly evil when she has no concerns about her classmates when revealed she was only pretending to become friends with them as her classmates are nothing but pawns to her due to her hatred towards them but hates Kouki's childhood friends, Kaori Shirasaki and Shizuku Yaegashi worse than her hatred towards classmates (despite they are Hajime's lovers, not Kouki's). She attempted to kill her classmates to make them as her zombie slaves which failed due to Hajime's arrival but only managed to kill one of them, Reichi Kondou (one of Daisuke Hiyama's gang member who he betrayed). Her pretending to make friends with her classmates has really disgusted her for a long time. She has no regards in her actions when betraying them after revealed her true nature as well being Garland's spy. In her retreat to Garland thanks to Hajime's interference, she is none than less glad she is no longer being in a "play house" with her classmates for a long time in her assassination plot on her classmates. She doesn't regard of killing the Heiligh Kingdom's king and nobles. Eri lacked goodness and compassion it was due to her suffering by both her mother and stepfather in physically and mentally as well she lacks parental love.
Due to her suffering from anguish and agony she endured and had a miserable life after lost her birth father from a car accident and later her mother and stepfather were abusing her both physically and mentally which she almost died at the hands of her mother, Eri revealed to her classmates of her true nature as a ruthless, psychotic, selfish, uncaring, cruel, arrogant, sadistic, insecure and twisted lunatic. Due to her tragedy of her suffering by both her mother and stepfather, She is an evil girl who holds an undying lust for Kouki of wanted to make her boyfriend and wanted to kill all the other girls which includes Kouki's childhood friends who are Hajime's lovers, Kaori and Shizuku and the rest of her classmates as she has killed Reichi Kondou (Daisuke Hiyama's former gang member who he betrayed) but failed due to Hajime's arrival.
Due to her immense cruelty and sadism, Eri is an extremely abusing torturer who enjoys enslaving her zombie slaves and torturing the souls of the dead to force them to do her bidding. More than Hajime, she is a very violent sadist who doesn't flinch of her victims' feeling as she enjoys tormenting her classmates to make them suffer in despairs and agonies much of her amusements and joys. She has no qualms of killing innocent people who stood her way when she also caused a massacre against the citizens of the Heiligh Kingdom (beside Hajime's own massacre to both humans and demons worshipers of Ehit).
Due to Kaori and Shizuku being Kouki's childhood friends (despite of them being Hajime's lovers), Eri holds a murderously jealousy towards them and eternally hates them more than her hatred towards the rest of her classmates as she wants to kill them with the rest of their classmates so that she could have Kouki for herself and always considered both Kaori and Shizuku as her mortal enemies. When seeing Kaori was revived by Hajime, Eri's hatred towards her and Shizuku has grown even worse. She doesn't considered Suzu as her best friend but a nuisance who stood in her way to make Kouki her boyfriend. Although she's being terrified of Hajime's mass murders and monstrous strength, Eri also hates him for kept on ruining her plans despite how she personally felt for him months ago, but in her true nature, she was willing kill him as well.
|“||Wait, hold on. Let's talk things through, Nagumo. Look at all these soldiers. They look like they're practically alive, don't they? It's unfortunate Kaori died, but I can at least make her like them. Besides, this way you'll be able to do whatever you want with her. So if you don't want her to rot away, you'll need to keep me ali-||„|
|~ Eri's cowardice for Hajime.|
Like Daisuke Hiyama, Eri is also a coward despite of her outwardly confidence as she is terrified to die by the hands of her now mutated and murderous classmate, Hajime Nagumo due of his demonic strength, murdering intents and ruthlessness after he murdered Cattleya. She viewed Hajime as a monster for his mass murders and genocides on those who gotten his way even when he ruined all of Eri's plans including prevent her from turning Kaori into Hiyama's zombie sex slave. While Kaori's temporarily death and Hajime marched toward Eri, she begged him to spare her life to bring Kaori back as his slave which only angered the demonic mass murderer despite she had betrayed Hiyama. When failed to kill him after witnessed his wrath of destroying her zombie slaves and murdering Daisuke Hiyama, she is shown to be even more terrified when Hajime prepare to execute Eri for her failure attempts to make Kaori as an undead sex slave for Hiyama when she was unable to try to stab Hajime with daggers until she got away to Garland with the help of Freid Bagwa.
|“||Ahaha, give it up! She's already dead. I never thought you guys would show up here... Well, I should have expected it since Kaori was here and all... Looks like Hiyama's outlived his usefulness, so how about I give Kaori to you instead? If you promise not to fight me, I'll use my magic bring her back. She won't really come back to life, but at least she'll still look pretty. It's better than letting her rot, I imagine. What do you say?||„|
|~ Eri's betrayal to Hiyama and attempted to convince Hajime|
Due to her intelligence, Eri is highly manipulative and traitorous even more than Daisuke Hiyama. She manipulated her classmates into making friends with her including Suzu and the emotionally intelligent and her mortal enemy, Shizuku Yaegashi. She has a knowledge of Daisuke Hiyama's previously betrayal of his once failed attempt to kill Hajime only to return into an indestructible and mass murdering monster. She use this knowledge to blackmail Hiyama to cooperate with her to ensure they will get those who they've obsessed until failed due to Hajime's arrival. While In her selfishly betrayal towards her classmates, Eri has no further use for her weak pawns such as Hiyama as she also betrayed him after he outlived of his uses and admittedly revealed that she never saw Hiyama as a comrade or a collaborator but rather just a pawn to her when she attempted to convince Hajime to make Kaori as his slave after witnessing how weak Hiyama was as he was easily defeated by Hajime. While Hiyama facing his death, Eri has no intentions of going back to help Hiyama and abandoned him due to Hiyama being pathetically weak to her future plans. Following her defection, Eri has little to no remorse for her actions and was fined of being branded as a traitor.
After her transformation by Ehit but no longer as a human anymore, Eri is fiercely loyal to the false god as she will do anything for Ehit to ensure letting her get Kouki for herself. And without any trace of humanity left inside of her heart, she is far too evil than before as she has no intentions to rejoice her classmates including her ex-best friend, Suzu even if they would forgive her due to her wanted to slaughter all of her classmates to have Kouki for herself. Even her defeat by Suzu, Eri still will never find resolves as she rather die instead of betraying Ehit despite Suzu ensured her that their classmates would forgive her and her treacherous actions as she attempted to kill Suzu by committing suicide for a self-destruct spell but also killed herself in a process.
Despite of her evilness, shamelessness and disregards, Eri believed if she would've meet Suzu first before Kouki, things would turned differently and would have an unbreakable friendship but it was too late for that since she met Kouki before Suzu.
In the beginning, Eri once had a lifetime with her parents. Unfortunately, she has a very tragic and miserable life. After her father died by a car accident, her mother abused Eri by blaming her for her father's death. After her mother's remarriage, her stepfather has abused her physically which led her neighbors call the police to arrest him. After her stepfather sent to prison, her mother abused her in a worse case when she nearly died which once again allowing the neighbors call the police to arrest her mother as well. When Eri attempted to commit suicide, she met Kouki Amanogawa and willing to make him as her boyfriend but until she became a psychopath and act to be friendly of her desire to kill Kouki's childhood friends, Kaori Shirasaki and Shizuku Yaegashi and the rest of her classmates including Hajime Nagumo (despite he was harmless) whom stands in her way to make Kouki as her boyfriend but she was powerless to make it happen knowing she would discriminate and would get arrested by the police as her mother and stepfather did. She continue her evil assassination plot on her classmates further If they are not in their world which Ehit summoned the so-called "Heroes".
In Tortus, It makes Eri's plot of her assassination on her classmates easier than she imagined and continually her act of being shy but nice person. Out of all of her classmates who were manipulated of Hiyama's lie of Hajime's presumably dead, Eri decided to use the knowledge to her advantage. While returned to the Orcus Labyrinth (which was already been cleared by Hajime), she terrified of Hajime when not only did he survived but has become a most powerful murderer. After Kaori left the "heroes" to join Hajime, Eri used Cattleya's body to spill everything to Garland's troop led by Freid Bagwa of Orcus Labyrinth cleared and Cattleya was killed by Hajime Nagumo. She had offered herself to betray her classmates to join them as Garland's spy when the war in Heiligh Kingdom will arrive.
Betrayal and Defection
After Hiyama gotten completely breakdown of his plan being backfired by Hajime, Eri confronted Hiyama of forming an alliance which he cannot refuse due to her manipulative of she would backfired his early failed attempt on killing Hajime (which caused him to become a monster) and would exposed this knowledge to their classmates. She confronted by a strange nun who's master holds amuse for her to continue her plans within few months as the so called "god" provide his apostles army to support her plans.
During the war in Heiligh Kingdom, Eri and Hiyama has betrayed the kingdom and classmates. She killed Reichi Kondou (one of Hiyama's gang member). After Noint's death and the brainwash was undone, Eri send one of her zombie slave and killed the king and nobles of the kingdom. While Kouki submitted himself, Eri place a poison from her kiss with Kouki. When she was about to both make Kaori to Hiyama's sex slave and kill Shizuku, Hajime shown and ruined their plans as well Hajime consumed by rage as he unleashed his true power. Eri then deserted Hiyama out of his use after she is willing to offer Hajime to make Kaori as his slave. When Hajime marched to Eri, she beg her murderous classmate to spare her to make Kaori as Hajime's slave but only anger him for worse. She send her slaves to kill Hajime only for the latter to destroy them easily. Eri then, pulled her daggers in her attempt to kill Hajime only being easily overpowered by him. While fearing of Hajime was about to kill her, Hiyama (Eri's former ally who she betrayed) interfered by firing a fireball at Hajime. Following her slaves' and Hiyama's death, Hajime has continued to willing to kill Eri until Freid and troops approached to used the civilians and classmates only for Hajime demolished 100,000 troops. Following no other options, Eri and Freid retreated to Garland.
While meeting Ehit, Eri got an undergone transformation to become a hybrid Apostle. After captured Yue and gave her body to Ehit, she was granted to capture Kouki to give her as a "prize" for her loyalty and work.
In the final war, Eri fought her ex-best friend, Suzu. After Eri was defeated by Suzu, Eri used a self-destruction to explode herself to try to kill Suzu but died in a process and her corpse was disintegrated without a trace.
- Long Staff: As a necromancer, Eri's main weapon is a long staff.
- Daggers: Eri also wielded daggers in her attempted to kill Hajime but lost them after Hajime easily overpowering her.
- Twin Great swords: After her transformation by Ehit, Eri wielded two great swords.
Powers and Abilities
- Immense Strength: Due to her undergone transformation by Ehit of become hybrid apostle, Eri possessed tremendous strength powerful than strength blessed humans.
- Immense Speed: Due to her transformation, Eri hold tremendous speed to surpass speed based humans meaning she has surpass Shizuku Yaegashi's speed but paled to Hajime and Kaori (while she resided in Noint's body).
- Immense Durability: While as a human, Eri didn't acquired durability to withstand her enemies' attacks such as Hajime when brutally overpowering her while in his enraged state from Kaori's temporarily death. Due to her transformation, Eri now have enhanced durability to withstand her enemies' attacks surpassing Ryutarou Sakagami's durability but paled to Hajime and Kaori (while resided in Noint's body).
- Dark Magic: As a necromancer, Eri possessed dark magic of reviving the dead as zombies and she controls them as puppets by torturing the souls of the dead to force them to do her bidding. She can negated magic such as Yue and place enemies unconscious as she did to Yue. In her defeat by Suzu, Eri also have an explosive magic that explode herself to kill anyone who come closer to her but died in a process when she attempted to kill Suzu.
- Tactics expertise Due to her intelligent, Eri is highly manipulative even more than Daisuke Hiyama when she easily deceive her classmates into becoming friends with her especially her so-called "best friend", Suzu. She also has the knowledge of Hiyama's failed attempted murder on Hajime only to become a demonic monster as she would use this knowledge into an alliance or would exposed it if Hiyama refuses. She also acknowledge of using one of Hajime's lovers, Remia and his adoptive daughter, Myu to be good hostages against Hajime. In her attempted to convince Hajime to make Kaori as his slave for her own safety, she revealed Hiyama was just a pawn and betrayed him for being so weak after she declared Hiyama had outlived his usefulness.
- Swordsmanship: Eri learned from Meld's training after Hajime has left the so-called "heroes" while Kaori travels with him. She has a slightest pale method of using daggers when she attempted to kill Hajime only to be overpowered by him. After her transformation, Eri has tremendous talents of swordsmanship. Despite of her swords' weight, She can deflect attacks with her naked eyes.
- Abuse/Torments: Eri's two main weaknesses, next to superiority, is her being abused physically and mentally. It is shown after her father died, her mother has abused her both physically and mentally. Her newly stepfather has abused her physically. After her stepfather is arrested by the police, Eri's mother once again abused her even further that nearly killed Eri. For these torments from her mother and stepfather, Eri has become an emotionally insecure psychotic. Hajime also tormented Eri worse than the time both of her mother and stepfather abused her due to her failed attempted to turn Kaori into Hiyama's zombie sex slave.
- Superiority: Eri's two main weaknesses are superiority of both intelligence and strength. Despite of her immense strength of being a hybrid Apostle, Her strength has inferiority to an actual Apostle or Kaori Shirasaki (while in Noint's body) as well her strength is far too weaker in comparison to the demonic empowered Hajime Nagumo. Despite of her intelligence, Eri's plan of using her classmates and the Heiligh Kingdom's people as hostages taking won't work on Hajime when he destroyed 100,000 demon troops with his satellite. Her tactics of trying to capture Myu and Remia to use them as hostages were too predictable due to Hajime knowing and ruining her plans as he killed Alva.
- Cowardice: Like Daisuke Hiyama, Eri's secondary weakness is cowardice when she is scared of her monstrous and murdering classmate, Hajime Nagumo for his strength and his mass murdering intents. When Hajime arrived and ruined all of her plans, she attempted to save her skin of convincing the rage consumed Hajime by betraying Hiyama as it demonstrate she begged him to spare her to revive Kaori as his slave which only increasing Hajime's anger even further despite she betrayed Hiyama when Hajime has no uses for her to do any favors to him after he acquired the spirit magic. She fears Hajime worse when he destroyed all of her undead slaves and later murdered Hiyama but she didn't even bother to try and help Hiyama when she used his distraction for her escape as she abandoned him to his death.
- Explosive Magic: When using her explosive magic by committing suicide, Eri dies in a process by exploding herself in her attempt to kill her ex-best friend, Suzu Taniguchi.
While her father was alive, she seemed to have a bond between them. However, he died by a car accident after he saved Eri's life.
It is unknown if they have a good relationship while her father was alive. However after her father's death, Eri's mother holds a hatred towards her daughter as she blamed Eri for her father's death by abusing her physically and mentally. After her stepfather gotten arrested by the police, Eri's mother once again blamed her daughter and abused her even further as she nearly killed Eri only for Eri's neighbor calling the police again to arrest her mother as well. Her abusing method turned Eri into an emotionally insecure lunatic causing Eri to hate her mother and broken her bonds with her mother leaving Eri to live her life as an orphan. Eri inherited her mother's lustful behavior when she attempted to get Kouki Amanogawa to become her boyfriend especially to kill her entire classmates.
Despite her mother's remarried another man into her family, Eri doesn't have a good relationship with her newly stepfather as he abused her physically which caused Eri's neighbors to call the police to arrest her stepfather.
Kouki once save Eri's life from committing suicide after she was abused by both her mother and stepfather who are later imprisoned. Eri has attraction toward Kouki as she attempt to have him for herself even to kill her entire classmates including Kouki's childhood friends, Kaori Shirasaki and Shizuku Yaegashi (who are Hajime's lovers) to claim him for herself. After he foolishly submit, Eri place a poison into Kouki through their kiss to make him as her slave. Kouki shown displeasure when Eri attempted to make Kaori as an undead slave for Hiyama until it was foiled when Hajime arrived. In his hopeless fight against Hajime, Kouki foolishly believed Hajime has "brainwashed" Eri which is impossible as Hajime doesn't have any interactions with Eri. Upon their reunion after her transformation, Eri asked Kouki of her newly looks only for Kouki's doubts of what Ehit has done to her. In the conflict, she asked Kouki was she a good wife to him but only for him to be unknowable of her question.
Following her defection, Eri and Freid are comrades. Despite of their allegiances, Freid doesn't hold a complete trust on Eri due to his hatred towards humans but willing to cooperate when his "god" finds her amusing.
Eri revealed to her classmates that she is a spy to Garland. She chose to join them at their caused to destroy the Heiligh Kingdom and Eri's plot to kill all of her classmates excluding Kouki until their plans were foiled by Hajime as she retreated with them. Following their defeat, Eri has suggest Garland to capture both Remia and Myu to use them as hostages against Hajime. However, her suggests has let Garland's troops to die at Hajime's hands even when he killed Alva.
Noint was intend to kill Eri. But when her master finds her amusing of her assassination plot on her classmates, Noint decided to assist Eri's plans.
Eri has a complete loyalty to Ehit. Despite not meet face to face, Ehit amused of Eri and considering her as an interest "piece". He decided to assist her assassination plan to kill her classmates to get Kouki for herself. After meeting him, Ehit gives Eri an undergone transformation to become a hybrid Apostle to become his servant. He deemed Eri worthy after she brought Yue allowing Ehit to temporarily possess her body. Ehit then manipulated Eri of granted her wish to make Kouki as her "prize" for her service. Eri's loyalty to Ehit is undying as she refused to return to her classmates despite of Suzu's assurance of they would forgive her and her actions when she committed suicide by exploding herself in her attempt to kill Suzu but died in a process.
Daisuke Hiyama (False/Pawn)
Eri's former classmate and fellow traitor who she betrayed. Eri blackmailed Hiyama to cooperate with her or she would exposed his failed attempted assassination plot on Hajime (which turned him into a monster). Despite of cooperate for each other, Eri considered Hiyama as a pawn, not ally. For her own safety after failed to turn Kaori in Hiyama's zombie sex slave when Hajime arrived, Eri willingly betrayed Hiyama when she is offering Hajime to make Kaori as his zombie slave instead when she witnessed of Hiyama being pathetically weak after she concluded that he has outlived his usefulness. While Hajime thrown Hiyama to his death, Eri isn't bothered of helping Hiyama and abandoned him to his death due to him no longer having any strategic uses to her.
Suzu Taniguchi (false best friend, now archenemy)
In her fake personality as a "shy girl", Eri become best friends with Suzu since elementary school. However, in her true nature, Eri never considered Suzu as her best friend and willing to kill her and the rest of her classmates due to them being in her way to make Kouki Amanogawa her boyfriend as Eri became Suzu's archenemy. From her betrayal, Suzu suffers a sorrow and anguish in her heart when she realize her friendship with Eri was just a lie for the entire time. Despite of Eri's betrayal and their friendship was a lie, Suzu doesn't hold a grudge on Eri for her betrayal as she determine of wanted to become Eri's friend. To do so, she want to get stronger with the assistance of Hajime. Following their reunion, Eri still considered Suzu as a pebble on the street and never considered her as her best friend after Nakamura thrown away her last shed of humanity inside of her. In her final battle and gotten defeated by Suzu, Suzu tells Eri to find redemption and ensured her of their classmates would forgive her and her actions. But instead, Eri rather die as she chose to commit suicide by exploding herself in attempt to kill Suzu but died in a process.
Hajime Nagumo (sworn enemy)
|“||Why'd this monster have to show up and ruined all my plans?!||„|
|~ Eri when Hajime arrived and foiled her plans.|
In her fake personality, it is unknown how she feel for Hajime. But in her true nature, Eri was willing to kill him with the rest of her classmates. However, seeing he is alive but obtained monstrous strength, Eri is terrified of Hajime of his strength and mass murdering intents after he killed Cattleya. Due to his murdering, Eri viewed Hajime as a monster for his mass murders and genocides. Following his arrival and Kaori's temporarily death, Eri begged Hajime to spare her life to make Kaori as his zombie slave only to anger him despite her betrayal towards Hiyama. As Hajime has spirit magic, he doesn't need any favors from Eri as he is willing to kill her for her betrayal. Eri sent out her slaves to kill Hajme only for him to destroy them easily. Eri then pulled out her daggers in her attempted to kill Hajime only to be easily overpowered by him. Hajime tormented her that he doesn't care what is her evil motivations or who caused her to become a traitor as he was prepare to kill her until Hiyama fired a fireball at Hajime (but did no damage) despite Eri's betrayal towards Hiyama. After killing Hiyama, Hajime intends to proceed to kill Eri until Freid interfered. Following her defection, Eri insisted to capture Remia and her daughter, Myu to use them as hostage against Hajime but foiled by Hajime as Eri's plans were too predictable. After Eri captured Yue, Hajime swore he will kill her due to Eri has no trace of humanity left in her but didn't need to when she committed suicide to her attempted to kll Suzu.
Shizuku Yaegashi (mortal enemy)
In her fake personality, Eri and Shizuku were close friends in high school. However, in her true nature, Eri holds a murderously hatred towards Shizuku for being Kouki's childhood friend (although she is Hajime's lover) as she wanted to kill her and the rest of their classmates to claim Kouki for herself. She considered Shizuku as one of her mortal enemies (along with Kaori). Eri was about to kill Shizuku and make her one of her zombie slaves until failed due to Hajime's arrival.
Kaori Shirasaki (mortal enemy)
In her fake personality, Eri and Kaori were close friends in high school and chose to support her claims that Hajime is alive which is true. However, in her true nature, Eri hold a murderously hatred towards Kaori and considered her as one of her two mortal enemies (along with Shizuku) due to her being Kouki's childhood friend (although she is Hajime's lover) as she wanted to kill her and the rest of her classmates to claim Kouki for herself. When she was about to turn Kaori into Hiyama's zombie sex slave, Hajime arrived and dispelled Eri's magic. In her chance to survive from Hajime, Eri betrayed Hiyama and begged Hajime to spare her life so she could make Kaori as his zombie slave instead but only angers him despite her betrayal towards Hiyama. After Kaori was revived by Hajime, Eri's hatred towards Kaori grew even worse. Despite of knowing of her true nature and what she did, Kaori doesn't hold a grudge on Eri.
In her fake personality, Eri was Ryutarou's close friend. However in her true nature, Eri revealed that Ryutarou and the rest of their classmates were nothing but pawns to her. Ryutarou holds hostility when she attempted to turn Kaori in Hiyama's undead sex slave until he was relief when Hajime ruined their plans.
In their reunion in the final battle, Ryutarou shown furious towards Eri when she ignored Suzu and even himself as she is focusing on Kouki.
Myu and Remia
Eri viewed Remia and Myu as suitable hostages against Hajime as she give her suggestions to Garland to capture them only for the Garland's troops get themselves killed by Hajime.
In her fake personality, Eri and Liliana were close friends. However, in her true nature, she viewed the princess as a pawn. After killing her father, Liliana holds a hatred toward Eri.
In her fake personality, Eri make friends with her classmates. However, in her true nature, she personally hates her classmates and considered them as pawns. She attempted to kill her classmates and make them her zombie slaves to ensure she claims Kouki for herself. Her pretending to becomes with her classmates has really disgusted her for a long time considering it as "playhouse". Her betrayal has impacted her classmates so deeply causing them to brand her a traitor after she killed Reichi Kondou but lesser than Hiyama (due to their hatreds towards the latter's selfishness and arrogance). Her attempted murder for her classmates has failed due to her classmate and the demonic mass murderer, Hajime Nagumo. After became a hybrid Apostle, Eri is now happily pleasured that she has enough power to kill all of her classmates. Even in her defeat by Suzu, Eri would rather die instead of rejoining her classmates by committed suicide in her attempt to kill Suzu despite of Suzu told her their classmates would forgive her and her actions.
In her fake personality, Eri and Aiko were close relationship of teacher and student. But in her true nature, she doesn't care about her teacher as she is willing to kill her and the rest of her classmates due to them being her way to make Kouki as her boyfriend.
Eri made enemies with Yue, Shea Haulia and Tio Klarus. When she attempted to escape, they've surrounded her as she is no match for them. After Eri turned into a hybrid, she captured one of them (Yue) for Ehit's temporarily possession.
- Over 500 Templar Knights: Eri and Hiyama has killed many templar knights along with the Kingdom's vice commander who was the second strongest before Meld Loggins. She reanimated the dead knights and was about to use them to kill her entire classmates until Hajime shown up and destroyed all of Eri's slaves due to the rage that consumed Hajime from Kaori's temporarily death.
- Reichi Kondou (alive): In her and Hiyama's betrayals, Hiyama permitted Eri to kill Kondou. She then reanimated Kondou as a slave until Hajime easily destroyed his body due to Hajime's unconsumable rage from Kaori's temporarily death causing both Kondou's friends (Yoshiki Saitou and Shinji Nakano) to be afraid of Hajime even further.
- Eliheid S. B. Heiligh: After the brainwash was undone due to Noint's death by Hajime, Eri send her zombie slaves to kill the king.
- Nia: Eri killed Nia (Shizuku's personal maid) and reanimated her as a slave. Before she was about to use Nia to kill Shizuku, Hajime shown up and destroyed Nia's body due to his unconsumable rage from Kaori's temporarily death.
- Heiligh Kingdom's nobles: After the brainwash was undone due to Noint's death by Hajime, Eri send her zombies slaves to kill the nobles.
- Daisuke Hiyama (contributed): Hajime is actually the one who killed Daisuke Hiyama. When her plans failed due to Hajime's arrival, Eri willingly betrayed Hiyama and declared he has "outlived his usefulness" by letting him to die at Hajime's hands to escape from Hajime and his companions. While she watched pitilessly as her and Freid's monsters devouring him, she didn't even bothered of trying helping Hiyama when she abandoned him to die due to him has no longer any strategic uses to her anymore.
- Suzu Taniguchi (indirect): Suzu and Eri fought in the final battle. Eri emerged defeated by Suzu but spared her of begging to find redemption.
- Herself: While begging by Suzu to find redemption, Eri refused and used an explosive magic by committing suicide in attempt to kill Suzu but died in a process.
- They act as one of the main characters but later revealed to be main antagonists.
- They've become the main protagonists' sworn enemies
- Malty is Naofumi's arch-nemesis.
- Eri is one Hajime's sworn enemies.
- They are obsessed with the protagonists' weak self-proclaimed rival:
- Malty is obsessed of Motoyasu Kitamura
- Eri is obsessed of Kouki Amanogawa.
- They are the mortal enemy of one of the protagonists' lovers for their supposedly misdeeds:
- Malty became Melty's mortal enemy due to her sister became the heiress to the family's throne.
- Eri hates Kaori Shirasaki due to her being Kouki's childhood friend (although she is technically Hajime's lover).
- They are also cowards.
- They've used the protagonists' weak arrogant enemies to assist them but only to betray them:
- They refused to relinquish their betrayals towards the protagonists.
- They have a supposedly high statuses (Malty as a first princess and Eri as a necromancer).
- They ultimately died in the end.
- Eri died by committed suicide to explode herself in attempt to kill her false best friend, Suzu Taniguchi.
- Malty was burnt into a stake in her execution involving her mother's death.
- In the beginning before the series start, they have miserable lives after being abused by their family during their childhood.
- Elletear was being neglected by her mother, Millavair for being weak.
- Eri was abused by her mother and stepfather physically and mentally.
- They've become insecure psychotics through their tragedy while they acted as "good persons".
- They hated two of the main protagonist' lovers who are their own archenemies for their apparent misdeeds.
- Elletear hates both of her sisters, Aliceliese and Sisbell for being heiresses for the family's throne and earned praised by their citizens, while Elletear herself isn't.
- Eri hates both of her classmates, Kaori and Shizuku for being Kouki's childhood friends despite the fact they are technically Hajime's lovers.
- They are lustful towards one of the main characters and attempt to have them for themselves
- Elletear is lustful the series main protagonist, Iska and attempt to steal him from Sisbell and Alice for herself.
- Eri holds a lust toward one of the main characters, Kouki Amanogawa and attempt to get him to become her boyfriend.
- They've betrayed their groups and join the villainy side:
- Elletear betrayed her family and allied the Eight Great Apostles.
- Eri betrayed her classmates to join Ehit.
- They've used and betrayed the protagonists' mostly weak enemy to make them traitors:
- Elletear used On Zoa Nebulis to do her dirty work by lying to him about Alice and Sisbell's falsely ties with the Empire and betrayed him by framing him from the bombing incident against Millavair which have severely weak On's status of the Zoa Family.
- Eri used Daisuke Hiyama to do her bidding until she betrayed him for being too weak against Hajime and later left Hiyama to his death.
- They've mutated when they went for an undergone transformation for power.
- Elletear had an undergone transformation from an illegal human experimentation by Kervina Sofita Hermos.
- Eri had an undergone transformation to become a hybrid Apostle by Ehit.
- Eri was one of the four (formerly five) classmates who died (along with Yukitoshi Shimizu, Reichi Kondou and Daisuke Hiyama).
- Kaori Shirasaki nearly become the second though she wasn't truly killed as Eri need her alive to make her a zombie slave which failed due to Hajime. She survived due to the assistance of Tio, but her original body was injured severely, so Hajime transferred her soul into Noint's body to keep her alive.
- She is the only one who died when she committed suicide by exploded herself in her attempt to kill her false best friend, Suzu Taniguchi.
- Shimizu and the zombified Kondou were both killed by Hajime Nagumo (In truth, Eri revealed to be Kondou's actual killer when he was alive). Kaori was "murdered" by Daisuke Hiyama only to be revived by Hajime (with the little help from Yue and Tio) into Noint's lifeless body. Daisuke Hiyama was killed and devoured by a horde of monsters contributed by Hajime Nagumo after he was easily defeated by the demonic mass murderer.
- Eri's death moments holds similarity to Deidara when they exploded themselves on their attempts to kill their enemies.
- Eri was the fourth (formerly fifth) and final classmate to die.
- Eri was one of the few who had tragic lives (other beings are Hajime Nagumo and Yukitoshi Shimizu).
- Eri was one of the two murderers who killed their own classmates beside Hajime Nagumo (while Daisuke Hiyama is only temporarily). Though she didn't manage to kill her entire classmates due to Nagumo's inference, she only manage to kill one of them (Reichi Kondou).
- Eri was one of the three classmates who are no longer fully humans anymore (the other beings are Hajime Nagumo and Kaori Shirasaki).
- Eri was one of the three classmates who are traitors (along with Yukitoshi Shimizu and Daisuke Hiyama) as well being the only female traitor. However, when she has betrayed Hiyama of her attempted to convince Hajime to make Shirasaki as his slave for her safety, Eri is considered to be the biggest traitor in the whole series.
- In her true nature from her suffering in despair and agony by her mother and stepfather, Eri revealed to be the most evil classmate meaning she's eviler than Shimizu and Hiyama.