This Villain was proposed and approved by Villains Wiki's Pure Evil Proposals Thread. Any act of removing this villain from the category without a Removal Proposal shall be considered vandalism (or a futile "heroic" attempt of redemption) and the user will have high chances of being
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Etta Davis, or the Angel of Death, is the 15th elusive target in Hitman (2016). She was killed by 47 when she was in Morocco looking for her next victims.
She was voiced by Catharina Christie.
Etta was a nurse known for her friendly bedside manner and her polite, soft-spoken nature. She was also highly educated and sophisticated. However, beneath her grandmotherly facade, she was a serial killer who used her position to murder her patients under the cover of area with high mortality rates.
She overplayed her hand and murdered a member of Parliament in an accident, drawing unwanted suspicion to herself. Even in her advanced age, she's still killing people and is using Marrakesh and the chaos caused by Claus Strandberg there as a backdrop for her killing.
While Etta seems like a nice old lady, she is actually a sadistic, sociopathic monster who kills people without remorse. She is extremely intelligent, having a knowledge in poison and tampering with equipment such as wheelchairs, and using that to make her deaths look like accidents.
She is also incredibly strong, being able to push men half her age off buildings. She has no qualms about who she murders, as she is alleged to have murdered her husband and even close friends of hers (such as Gladys and the headmaster in "a gilded cage.")
She can come across as friendly and sweet, and uses her appearance to manipulate some soldiers into following her around, making them think she is being hunted by someone. She also has a habit of rambling about people she has murdered (by claiming they died in accidents) and things she dislikes, such as mobile phones.
- Two Unknown People - Killed in unknown manners in Sansbury County.
- Seven Unknown People - Killed in unknown manners in Holmsworth County.
- Five Unknown People - Killed in unknown manners in Witbury County.
- Seventeen Unknown People - Killed in unknown manners in Shaelsworth County.
- Five Unknown People - Killed in unknown manners in West Umbrage.
- Eleven Unknown People - Killed in unknown manners in North Willoughby.
- Two Unknown People - Killed in unknown manners in Marrakesh (possibly).
- 47 People (Possibly 49)
- She is very similar to Harold Shipman, an English doctor who is believed to have murdered over 200 people. They are both serial killers who used their affable nature and knowledge of poisoning to murder large amounts of people without drawing suspicion to themselves. Ironically, both of them were discovered after killing a politician.
- She bears a striking physical resembelance to Miss Marple, a protagonist created by Agatha Christie. This is ironic, as they are almost polar opposites in terms of personality.
- She is the oldest female target that 47 has killed, being in her late 80s at the time of her death.
- In her briefing, it is implied that the old headmaster was one of her victims.
- Her briefing confirms 47 deaths at her hand, a reference to agent 47. It's rumored that she's killed far more people, though.
- Diana warns against accepting a cup of tea from her. This does not happen in the mission.
- Despite being a Luddite, she may pick up an explosive phone if it is thrown near her.
- Etta Davis - Hitman Wiki