Evil Syndicate (or just the Syndicate) is an evil organization that acts as the main antagonist of Nicktoons Unite! and Nicktoons: Globs of Doom. The Syndicate is composed of Nickelodeon's evilest villains. Plankton is the only character to have been a member of both formations of the Evil Syndicate.
Formation and first plan
The Syndicate was formed after Professor Finbarr Calamitous stole the blueprints of an inter-dimensional portal from his enemy Jimmy Neutron through a flea-bot on the brain of his robot dog Goddard. He used the portal to get access to different worlds and drain their energy with the help of each world's villain. Neutron then assembled the world's heroes (already knowing Crocker's enemy, Timmy Turner, from a previous incident) to fight the Syndicate and stop their draining. As they progressed through Amity Park, Bikini Bottom and the Fairy World, the group learned about the Syndicate's true plan: a Doomsday Machine with enough energy to destroy a whole world in seconds. Once the villains were defeated, Calamitous called them back to attack the heroes all at once. But even with the machine's defense system at full power, the group managed to defeat the Syndicate and shut the machine in time, sending their villains (each one trapped somehow) back to their home worlds.
The Second Syndicate
After Calamitous decided to follow other projects for world domination, another set of villains decided to take over the Syndicate. The new group was apparently leaded by Plankton, being the only remaining member from the original group (though Technus acted more like a leader, so this is debatable, unless Technus acted as merely a voice of reason), while the other members included Ghost Zone resident Technus, Calamitous' daughter Beautiful Gorgeous, and Pupununu (from Tak and the Power of Juju, the newest sector of the Syndicate) sorcerer Traloc. During the Morphoids' attack, the heroes decided to join forces with the Syndicate, Invader Zim and Dib also willing to help, though Dib volunteers to aid the Syndicate. Their combined might, along with a ship named the "Vessel of Portentia", is enough to stun the Morphoids' leader, Globulous Maximus. However, the villains kick the heroes out of the ship, planning to use Globulous for their own evil ends. However, Globulous changes sides and a battle ensues between the heroes and villains. If the heroes and Globulous win (which occurs by default in single player), the villains are left in the vacuum of space, swearing revenge. If the villains win (which may occur if the final battle is played in multiplayer on an incomplete file), they succeed in capturing Globulous in a jar.
- Members - Professor Calamitous, Beautiful Gorgeous
- Type of energy - Electromagnetic energy
- Respective hero - Jimmy Neutron
Amity Park/Ghost Zone
- Members - Vlad Plasmius, Nicolai Technus, Walker (possibly)
- Type of energy - Ghost/ectoplasmic energy
- Respective heroes - Danny Phantom, Sam Manson, Tucker Foley
- Members - Denzel Q. Crocker
- Type of energy - Fairy/magical energy
- Respective heroes - Timmy Turner, Cosmo and Wanda
- Members - Sheldon J. Plankton
- Type of energy - Electric energy (through Jellyfish)
- Respective heroes - SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Sandy Cheeks
- From all the members of the Evil Syndicate, Dib Membrane is so far the only one to not be evil at all. While he is the main antagonist of Invader Zim, he is just doing whatever he needs to protect and save the Earth from Zim's schemes. If this is anything to go by, Zim should be a member of the Evil Syndicate instead of Dib despite being the protagonist of his show.
- It is unknown if Walker was affiliated with the Syndicate or was working for Vlad alone as Walker seemed of having no problem with Vlad banishing the heroes into the Ghost Zone Prison.
Amorpho | Box Ghost | Bullet | Circus Gothica | Dark Danny | Desiree | Ember McLain | Evil Danny | Evil Syndicate | Freakshow | Fright Knight | Guys in White | Globulous Maximus | Johnny 13 | Kitty | King Gorge | Lunch Lady Ghost | Lydia | Nicolai Technus | Nocturne | Pariah Dark | Penelope Spectra | Prince Aragon | Skulker | The Mawgu | Undergrowth | Valerie Gray | Vlad Plasmius | Vortex | Walker | Youngblood