|“||An obsessed lyncher who will stop at nothing to execute his target.||„|
|~ The summary of the Executioner.|
The Executioner is one of the evil roles from the mystery RPG game Town of Salem.
|“|| The Investigator walks into an old ramshackle house; he had received a lead on this person which he didn't want to ignore. He was glad he didn't. There were pictures everywhere, and all of them were of the same person, with red painted X's going through their face.
This person clearly had a problem, perhaps it was an enemy, or maybe just a poor soul targeted by this insane lunatic. All of the accusations made sense now.
Every time the suspicion was placed on the poor nurse this... "Executioner" made sure the whole town was convinced they were guilty. No wonder the Executioner was so upset when the town realized they had been tricked, and voted the target innocent.
The Investigator sat down and tried to make sense of what could drive someone to target just an innocent nurse. He racked his brain. Perhaps it was a long time ago when the nurse accused him... but obviously this obsession was going way further than that.
No one knows why the Executioner targets you, but their silver tongues will try their hardest to get you lynched, whatever the cost may be.
|~ The backstory of the Executioner.|
Town of Salem
The Executioner's goal is lynch their target. They can be team with all people to win. Their target is always a town member but can not to be Mayor and Jailor.
The Executioner has no day-night ability, they must trick the town into lynching their target. If their target is died in the night, the Executioner will turn into the Jester.
The Executioner has not attack abilty, but they can trick the town into lynching their target.
If the Executioner successfully tricks the town into lynching their target and lynched their target, they will win, even if they died after their target's death.
The Exeucitoner has a basic defense, so it can be killed by the roles that have the powerful and higher attack.
- Sheriff: "You cannot find evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent."
- Investigator: "Your target could be a Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, or Poisoner."
- Consigliere: "Your target wants someone to be lynched at any cost. They must be an Executioner."
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Executioner;
- Firing Squad: Win 1 game.
- Guillotine: Win 5 games.
- Lynch 'Em: Win 10 games.
- Gas Chamber: Win 25 games.
- Quick Execution: Get your target lynched on day 2.
- Popular Target: Be attacked at least 5 times in a game.
- Live once, Die twice: Get your target lynched twice.
- The Executioner can have three different roles in a game;
- They can become a Jester.
- Later, they can be bitten by a Vampire and turned into a Vampire.