|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Fabian Fuchs is a minor antagonist in Hitman: Contracts, and the main antagonist in the mission The Bjarkhov Bomb.
He was one of the infamous Fuchs terrorist brothers, alongside Frantz Fuchs and Fritz Fuchs, and chronologically the first one to be killed by Agent 47. He is 47's another genetic uncle (since he is Frantz Fuchs's brother).
Much of the past of Fabian was unknown. In the past, he was sent by his brothers to make a deal with former Red Army officer Sergei Bjarkhov at his Siberian bomb production facility in order to purchase some of his bombs.
Howevr, 47 was sent to kill them both. After killing Fabian, 47 disguised as him and killed Bjarkhov in the deal, before destroying Sergei's bomb production capabilities by using explosives to sink the submarine which was used as a production facility.
Fabian's death occured before the deaths of his brothers, which happened some years later. After being attacked in Paris by Albert Fournier and his men, the injured 47 had some flashbacks of several past targets he had eliminated, with Fabian was among them.
- In Hitman: Absolution, a shot of Fabian's corpse could be seen on Diana Burnwood's ICA File.
- Fabian is over twenty six years younger than his brother Frantz.
- If 47 is disguised as him, he will refuse drinking after meeting Sergei. If this happens twice, Sergei shall realize what's going on and call the guards.
- Fabian is the only unique target in Hitman: Contracts whose cloth can be worn as disguise.
- His weapon of choice is CZ2000.