|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||I'm Firecracker Jim, God dammit!||„|
|~ Firecracker Jim|
Firecracker Jim is a recurring villain from the Comedy Central animated series, Brickleberry. He is a redneck quadruple amputee who sells fireworks. He is villainous for illicit use of illegal fireworks, running underground black markets, and occasionally abusing his wife, Buella.
He is voiced by Waco O'Guin.
- In "Miracle Lake", Firecracker Jim grew arms and legs and took advantage of this by going home and beating his wife.
- In "Trailer Park", Firecracker Jim bit BoDean's leg in a similar fashion to how Malloy bit Steve's leg in the theme song.
- In "Crippleberry", Firecracker Jim encouraged Steve to ride his rollercoaster, which eventually crippled him. When Firecracker Jim was in court for one of his carnival rides crippling someone, he took no responsibility for it.
- In "Scared Straight", Firecracker Jim smoked weed and got arrested.
- In "Aparkalypse", Firecracker Jim recorded a video of a demon raping his wife and instructed the demon to do specific sexual acts on her.
- In "Old Wounds", Firecracker Jim attempted to kill Woody as revenge for leaving the top of a cool whip canister by throwing a grenade at him. This failed as Woody threw Steve onto the grenade to protect himself.
- In "Baby Daddy", Firecracker Jim urinated on Steve's face.
- In "Steve the Fearless Pilot", Firecracker Jim, along with Bobby, BoDean, and Hobo Larry joined Steve's pirate crew, where they pillaged and stole people's belongings. He also let and watched Bobby and BoDean tie his wife to the front of the pirate ship dressed as a mermaid just for the fun of it.
- In "Paradise PD Meets Brickleberry", Firecracker Jim sold illegal fireworks and even traded said illegal fireworks for poached animals with an unknown poacher. When the cops brought him in for questioning, Firecracker Jim ran away and sent Randall, Woody, Gina, and Ethel on a wild goose chase to catch him.