|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|“||The Snake takes that as your answer.||„|
|~ Flavius, moments before manipulating Bayek to kill his own son, Khemu.|
Flavius Metellus is the Roman proconsul of the pronce of Kyrenaika and an ally of Julius Caesar. and one of the two main antagonists, along with Lucius Septimius, in Assassin’s Creed Origins.
To be Added.
Equipment and Skills
- Political Leadership: He is a strong political and military leader and mastermind, having become the leader of the Order of the Ancients due to his cruel doings.
- Political Influence: He was also able to use his influence upon Caesar to spare Lucius Septimius, despite the fact that Septimius had murdered Pompey, Caesar's former ally and friend.
- Martial Artist: He is also a skilled swordsman and hand-to-hand combatant, being able to engage Bayek and utilise the Apple of Eden accordingly in combat.
- Occult Knowledge: Like all the members of the Order of the Ancients, Flavius was well aware of the occult and the existence of the Isu, something the people of his time were not aware of. He even knew the location of the Siwa Vault as well as the Staves of Eden that once belonged to Alexander the Great.
- Apple of Eden: Upon possessing the Bayek's Apple of Eden, he displayed a number of miraculous abilities.
- Apparition Creation: He has shown the power to create tangible-holograms of his former brothers which attack Bayek.
- Illusion Conjuration: He can conjure up realistic illusions, which he can even use to camouflage his appearance from Bayek, while Bayek fought his created apparitions.
- Energy Projection: The Apple of Eden was able to allow Flavious to manipulate and project blasts of golden energy to harm Bayek or kinetic energy to slow down Bayek momentarily.
- Extrasensory Abilities: He was able to sense the presence of Bayek sneaking around the room.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.