|“||The Foot Soldier Zombie is always in the fight - armed with an array of the latest Zomboss tech he doesn't understand, but still manages to operate thanks to his Zomboss Academy Training. His speciality is taking out rooted Plants, claiming high ground via his rocket jump, and counting things.||„|
|~ Foot Soldier's stickerbook description.|
Foot Soldier Zombie, or simply known as Foot Soldier, is one of the secondary antagonists of the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. He is an undead zombie soldier who takes parts in fighting plants.
Foot Soldier is a zombie that wears a green military outfit with a Z belt. His helmet can be seen unbuckled with a bandage on it. He has a brown torn boot on his right leg, and a sock on the left. Also, he always wears his ZPG on his back.
His design in Garden Warfare 2 gave him a net on his helmet.
Also in Battle for Neighborville, he has an Ace of Spades card on his helmet.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare series
Foot Soldier made his debut in Plant vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare as one of the playable characters on the Zombies' side. His primary weapon is Z-1 Assault Blaster.
In Battle for Neighborville, he is a playable character of Attack class.
Plants vs. Zombies Heroes
|“||Each Foot Soldier Zombie shall be issued one (1) combat foot.||„|
|~ Foot Soldier Zombie's card description.|
Foot Soldier returned in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes as a Professional Zombie card of Crazy class. He costs 5, with his rarity is Premium - Uncommon. His strength and health are 3/4 respectively. When played on heights, he does three damages to a plant or a Plant Hero. When attack, he fires a missile from his ZPG.
- Camo Ranger
- Super Commando
- General Supremo
- Tank Commander
- Arctic Trooper
- Sky Trooper
- Park Ranger
- Scuba Soldier
Powers and Abilities
- Gunsmanship: Foot Soldier Zombie can use his Z1 laster very well, a paintball gun that can shoot pellets at plants.
- Zombie Stink Cloud: He can create a gas that slowly deals damages to all plants in it.
- Super Stink Cloud: This ability lasts shorter but deals more faster than its predecessor.
- Rocket Jump: He can jump for a short while in a high altitude.
- Rocket Leap: It can make him fly further but can't make him jump higher.
- ZPG (Zombie-Propelled Grenade launcher): He fires a rocket that explodes and deals damages to plants around it.
- Multi-Rocket: It is similar to its predecessor but fires more rockets.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
He appeared in Garden Warfare comics series as one of Dr. Zomboss's zombie henchmen who can be seen fighting plants.