|“||The Foot Soldier Zombie is always in the fight - armed with an array of the latest Zomboss tech he doesn't understand, but still manages to operate thanks to his Zomboss Academy Training. His speciality is taking out rooted Plants, claiming high ground via his rocket jump, and counting things.||„|
|~ Foot Soldier's stickerbook description.|
Foot Soldier Zombie, or simply known as Foot Soldier, is one of the secondary antagonists of the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. He is a nameless, undead zombie soldier who takes part in fighting plants.
Foot Soldier is a zombie that wears a green military outfit with a belt with a belt buckle in the shape of the letter Z. His helmet can be seen unbuckled with a bandage on it. He has a brown torn boot on his right leg, and a sock on the left. He also always wears a rocket launcher on his back.
His design in Garden Warfare 2 gave him a net on his helmet, as well as replacing his green stripes with brown leather ones.
In Battle for Neighborville, he has an Ace of Spades card on his helmet. He also has the strap for his rocket launcher visibly wrap around his torso in a diagonal fashion, as well as having a medal hanging off of his shirt, and having his stink cloud grenades visibly hanging off of his belt around his waist.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare series
The Foot Soldier made his debut in Plant vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare as one of the playable characters on the Zombies' side. His primary weapon is Z-1 Assault Blaster.
In Battle for Neighborville, he is a playable character of the Attack class.
Plants vs. Zombies Heroes
|“||Each Foot Soldier Zombie shall be issued one (1) combat foot.||„|
|~ Foot Soldier Zombie's card description.|
- Camo Ranger
- Super Commando
- General Supremo
- Tank Commander
- Arctic Trooper
- Sky Trooper
- Park Ranger
- Scuba Soldier
Powers and Abilities
- Z1 Assault Blaster: It is a fully automatic weapon that fires special pellets designed by Dr Zomboss himself.
- Zombie Stink Cloud: Foot Soldier can toss a grenade that creats a cloud of gas that slowly deals damage to all plants in it.
- Super Stink Cloud: This ability creates a smaller, shorter lasting, but more damaging cloud than its predecessor.
- Rocket Jump: He uses his rocket launcher to propel himself into the air.
- Rocket Leap: This ability makes him fly farther horizontally, but not as much vertically than the Rocket Jump.
- ZPG (Zombie-Propelled Grenade): He bends over to fire his rocket launcher and fire a missile that deals massive damage to its target and plants around it.
- Multi-Rocket: This ability allows him to fire four rockets that are weaker individually, but deal more damage overall.
- Hand Grenade: In Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, Foot Soldier can use a hand grenade to deal three damage to a plant if he's played on heights.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
He appeared in Garden Warfare comics series as one of Dr. Zomboss's zombie henchmen who can be seen fighting plants.