Forrest Blackwell is the main antagonist of the 2013 videogame LEGO City Undercover, and a minor antagonist in its 2014 prequel LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins.
He was voiced by Peter Serafinowicz.
Blackwell's desire to build an apartment block with a shopping mall went unfulfilled after the public denied authorization to build it following the discovery of a rare squirrel in the area. This drove Blackwell mad, and he resolved to try to build a space colony on the moon, while also having Kidnapped Natalia Kowalski. At the end of the game, Chase sets a destination for Blackwell's Spaceship to LEGO City. Blackwell appears and tells Chase of his plan. Blackwell then summons Rex to kill Chase with a T-Rex that the latter stole from the museum earlier. Chase, however defeats Fury by throwing him into the ship's energy tanks, causing a command module separation. Enraged, Blackwell fires Rex, takes Natalia with him and leaves Chase and Rex to die, only for both of them to survive. After a battle between Rex and Chase, Blackwell interrupts and tells Chase that he will have his revenge before getting hit by a cow, sending him deep into space. Whether he suffocated in space,somehow made it back to Earth or even ended up on a different planet is unknown.
- Like Frank Honey, Forrest Blackwell pronounces "computer" as "compuper".
- He has a British accent.
- According to LEGO City Undercover, he owns the 10211 Grand Emporium.
- He does not love nature, because he tries to destroy the Bluebell Woods in LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins.
- He is similar to Charles Muntz, the main antagonist of Up.
- Rex Fury was advertised as the main antagonist instead of Blackwell.
- His plan is similiar to James Bond villain Hugo Drax, plotting to make mankind (or in this case, LEGO-kind) live in space and destroy the world.