|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You telling me how to bully now? Big mistake, Morty. Now I'm gonna cut you, 'cause my family's rich!||„|
|~ Frank Palicky to Morty.|
Frank Palicky is a minor villain from the Rick and Morty pilot episode. He is Morty Smith's bully at Harry Herpson High School.
Frank was a student at Harry Herpson High School. He came from a rich family and was presumably able to get away with bullying because of his family's wealth.
One morning, Morty Smith casually wished Frank a good morning. Frank, believing Morty to be making fun of him and calling his family poor, grabs him and shoves him against the locker, pulling a knife on him. When Morty tells him that the knife wasn't necessary, Frank gets even angrier, believing Morty was now telling him how to bully.
He then proceeds to tell Morty that he was going to cut him, and that he'd get away with it because his family was rich, before Morty's grandfather, Rick Sanchez, arrives and freezes Frank with a freeze ray in order to have Morty help in retrieve some mega seeds from another dimension.
After they leave, Rick promises that Frank would be fine and that he'd unfreeze him when they got back. Soon afterwards, Morty's older sister, Summer (who apparently has a crush on him) walks up to the frozen Frank and tries to talk to him, but Frank falls over and shatters, dying. Later, when Beth and Jerry are at the school, Summer and several other students are seen holding a memorial for Frank.
- He was voiced by Ryan Ridley.
- According to the DVD Commentary for "Pilot", his voice actor Ryan Ridley wants to reprise the role, and has suggested it since the new universe was opened in "Rick Potion No. 9", but Harmon and Roiland did not seem interested and said the character was supposed to die from the beginning anyway.
- Obvious likeness to Trent Reznor has been noted by the show's fans.
- Frank is similar to a Socialist, like the ones in "The Outsiders".
- He is also similar to Henry Bowers as thay had reasons to be psychopaths . There is a difference, Henry became evil due to abuse from parents at a poor, violent home. Frank Became evil due to insecuritites about his family's socioeconomic status.
Ricks and Mortys