| "Freddy Fazbear" may be referring to two or more different villains. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for, just flip a coin.|
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the villains listed below.
Freddy Fazbear, also known as simply Freddy, is the titular mascot of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. He is an animatronic bear who serves as the mascot of Fazbear Entertainment. He has multiple animatronic versions over the years, most of them homicidal and malicious.
- Freddy Fazbear: The original incarnation of Freddy who appeared in the first Five Nights at Freddy's game. He is an animatronic brown bear who is possessed by the ghost of a murdered child named Gabriel, who is also one of the Missing Children.
- Fredbear: The predecessor of Freddy and the very first animatronic created by William Afton and Henry Emily. He is a yellow bear animatronic featuring springlock mechanisms that was decommissioned after it accidentally killed William's youngest son. It has a ghost counterpart named Golden Freddy who is possessed by another murdered child named Cassidy.
- Toy Freddy: An updated, kid-friendly version of Freddy modified with facial recognition software to prevent any more murders at the Fazbear pizzerias.
- Shadow Freddy: A paranormal animatronic that takes the form of a dark purple Freddy. He seemingly helps Afton destroy the classic animatronics, including the original Freddy.
- Phantom Freddy: A hallucination of Freddy that lurks within the horror attraction Fazbear's Fright, disabling the attraction's technology if it jumpscares the night guard.
- Nightmare Freddy: A monstrous counterpart to Freddy that haunts the nightmares of a child.
- Freddles: A trio of miniature counterparts to Nightmare Freddy that assist him in attacking the child in his nightmares.
- Nightmare Fredbear: A monstrous counterpart to Fredbear that haunts the child's nightmare near the end of the fourth game.
- Nightmare: A shadow counterpart to Nightmare Fredbear that appears in the fourth game's "Nightmare" mode. He is implied to be a manifestation of Afton's malice.
- Funtime Freddy: An updated and more cruel version of Freddy that is a member of Afton's Funtime animatronics who is assisted by a robotic puppet named Bon-Bon.
- Yenndo: A Funtime animatronic endoskeleton with a bear-like appearance that lurks within Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental and appears prominently in Sister Location's Custom Night mode.
- Molten Freddy: Funtime Freddy's second form and the successor of Ennard after Circus Baby was evicted from the original amalgamation, before being incinerated and fusing with multiple other animatronics to become the Blob.
- Rockstar Freddy: An optimised version of Freddy with a "rock star" motif, as his name suggests.
- Nedd Bear: A bootleg version of Freddy that is a member of the Mediocre Melodies.
- Dreadbear: A Frankenstein's Monster-esque version of Freddy that appears in the Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience, and serves the titular main antagonist of Help Wanted's DLC expansion The Curse of Dreadbear.
- Freddy Frostbear: An icy Freddy animatronic created by the Fazbear Funtime Service.
- Freddy Fazbear (FNAF Books): Freddy's counterpart in the Novel Trilogy, possessed by one of Afton's victims.
- Twisted Freddy: A gruesome version of Freddy created by Afton that appears in the Novel Trilogy.
- New Freddy: Funtime Freddy's counterpart in the Novel Trilogy, created by Afton as a mascot of Circus Baby's Pizza.
- Lonely Freddies: Miniature counterparts to Freddy seemingly made to accompany lonely children in the Fazbear pizzerias, but are also able to swap bodies with them.