|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You are all, without doubt, the worst excuse for human beings I've ever encountered!||„|
|~ Gabriel Santos criticizing those who accompanied him.|
|“||This is the second stage. We work with freshness here. Israeli lemons only. These were on the tree six hours ago. This is for drinks. This is for the fish. And this is to go on the beluga. (Laughter) Only joking. What am I, a f***ing savage? Try not to cry while Gabe's away.||„|
|~ Gabriel Santos while making introductions to his recipe.|
Gabriel "Gabe" Santos, also known as The Chef, is an Elusive Target in HITMAN (2016) and later the final Legacy Elusive Target in HITMAN 2 (2018). He was an infamous celebrity chef accompanied by his media entourage, providing luxury catering for Viktor Novikov and Dalia Margolis.
Gabriel Santos is a celebrity super chef who travels the world with a live-streamed food-and-lifestyle program. He was infamous for his demanding and capricious demeanour, and he had driven staff to mental breakdowns many times in the past.
A native of Buenos Aires, Santos was a highly skilled chef and has built himself into a major media celebrity. This cult of personality ensured that no matter how poorly he treated the staff on his team, he could successfully get away with it.
To date, he had committed several physical attacks, beatings and at least two separate (and live-streamed) assaults with a bladed meat tenderizer. Those abusive acts have only added to his status as the ultimate bad boy chef.
Eventually, Santos had evaded any consequences to his career and joined the Sanguine fashion show as its chef of luxury catering for Novikov and Margolis, whilst escorted by social media producers and his assistants.
The client who ordered Santos assassination was a former investor of his production company, who hired the ICA and Agent 47 to kill Santos in the fashion show.
Santos is an unreasonable and wrathful person, who is both aggressive, arrogant and foul-mouthed, even swearing in public and bullying his assistants as he was introducing his catering to the media and press. He tears into everything he approaches and makes many personal attacks on everyone he encounters.
- Santos' overall behavior is a clear exaggeration and caricature of the well-known celebrity chef, Gordon Ramsay, who is most famous for hosting the popular TV show Hell's Kitchen, as well as his attitude of being a strict, short-fused and serious chef.
- Nevertheless, Santos is a lot more abusive, arrogant, unreasonable and despicable than Gordon Ramsay, for being both physically and verbally abusive towards his assistants.
- On the other hand, Gordon Ramsay, though being famously strict, caustic and blunt, is still a widely respected and dutiful chef, who truly sees the work and duty as a chef being serious business. In addition, he only scolds fellow chefs when he is truly offended, furious and/or disappointed, with fully understandable reasons.
- If Agent 47 get rid all of the target's entourages, the target will go to the security room in the basement and stay there all the time.
- He shared a feeling of criticism, horror and hatred towards the infamous food critic named Wen Ts’ai, who would become an Elusive Target much later on.