Garrett Bobby Ferguson (G.B.F.), also incorrectly referred to as Giant Bearded Face or Giant Beardo Face, is the main antagonist of the animated series Regular Show. He is the main archenemy of Mordecai and Rigby.
He was voiced by Sam Marin.
He was also the universe record holder for an arcade game called Broken Bonez. That is until he was dethroned by Mordecai and Rigby which caused him to die in an explosion of goo. He is a parody of the world renowned video game highscore champion Billy Mitchell, who currently holds the record for playing a perfect game of Pac-Man. Garrett also appeared in Video Game Wizard, but as a bronze statue. The Ferguson Convention Center is highly probable that it was made due to him, since he was known to be extremely talented at video games.
However, his son, Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr., later destroys the park to create Exit 9B to summon all villains from episodes past, even his father. But after the gang team up with the help of numerous allies, G.B.F. is eventually sent back into the portal with the other villains. Before he die again, he said to his son that he's disappointed in him for being fooled by Mordecai and Rigby.
Garrett Bobby Ferguson made a cameo in "Can You Ear Me Now?" as an incriminating witness where he testified in court against Mordecai and Rigby.
G.B.F. appears to be a giant floating head with long, brown hair, and a beard, who can grow arms, and legs. His face closely resembles that of Billy Mitchell, an electronic sports player whom has been claimed by some as the, "greatest arcade-video-game.
- Garret could have owned the Ferguson Convention Center before he died.
- arret and his son are often considered to be some of the funniest villains in the Regular Show series, because of his appearance and his death.
- arret is nicknamed "Giant Bearded Face" by Mordecai and Rigby and "Giant Beardo Face" by Mordecai, since his initials are GBF.
- In "Yes Dude Yes", Mordecai said to CJ, "...his head just exploded, like, blah!". He is most likely talking about Garrett Bobby Ferguson.
- The man in the promo for Season 4 resembles him, but, strangely, with an actual human body and glasses. This was confirmed to be his son, GBF Jr.
- It's unclear how his son was conceived, since GBF claimed that he was never married. It could be that he reproduced asexually, or lied about never having a wife.
- Garret is a parody of the disgraced videogame highscore champion Billy Mitchell.
- Mitchell actually sued Cartoon Network for using his likeness without his permission, but the case was thrown out of court. The court concluded that CN did not violate Mitchell's personality rights since GBF is depicted as a floating head that exploded, making it a clear parody that could not completely imitate Mitchell's likeness.