|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Father Rosten personally instructed Walter Sullivan on the 21 Sacraments, then ironically fell victim to his own teaching when Sullivan beat him to death with an iron pipe and removed his heart.
He let Valtiel into Walter's unconsciousness to permit the "21 Sacraments" to take place, only to lose control of his own "pupil".
His memory as well as his own corpse in a wheelchair found by Henry Townshend, is represented by a scripture of the Valtiel sect found at the murder spot, an underground altar found at the Wish House orphanage.
- George Rosten is known as Victim 6 in the game.
- Rosten's ghost does not appear.
- There is a high probability the doll in the Burned Doll Puzzle represents George Rosten because Jimmy Stone and Toby Archbolt already have Ghosts (which are the manifestations of themselves). It can be theorized Walter Sullivan trapped part of George's soul within a doll.
- The doll wears a crucifix, implying George Rosten himself may have been Christian (in spite of being part of The Order) or he disguised himself as a Christian.
- If the doll is indeed George, he may have been remorseful of his actions because he essentially helps Henry Townshend by testing him in order to progress.