|“||The Gnomes emerges!||„|
|~ Message before the gnome attacks.|
Gnomes are one of the supporting antagonists/enemies of the third-person shooter game series of Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. They are the group of garden gnomes from the Gnomiverse, who take part in fighting plants and zombies.
- Shooty Gnome
- Shieldy Gnome
- Explody Gnome
- Giga Gnome
- Gnome Floatie
- Blue Gnome King
- Green Gnome King
- Yellow Gnome King
- Red Gnome King
- Gnomus the Gnome King
- Brother Gnomus
- Mimic Gnight
- Unyielding Gnight
- Bomber Gnight
- Sir Biff
- Sir Baff
- Sir Boff
- Gnome Targets: They are a group of targets who only appear in Crazy Targets and Bullseye Boat Blast.
- Rux the Deal Breaker: He is the owner of Rux's Bazaar, who sells Rare customizations and abilities.
- Mr. Lucky: He is a gnome who takes parts in Luck O' the Zombie events.
- Wingding: He is a gnome who is in charge of selling event items.
- Chip: He is a gnome who helps the players designing their victory slabs.
- Sven: He is a gnome who asked the players to help him get revenge on Sir Biff, Sir Baff, and Sir Boff, who bullied him at King Gnomus's birthday party.
- Four unnamed gnomes: They are a group of basic gnome enemies in the comics who attempted to attack Neighborvillians. However, neither any plants or zombies encountered them.
- Most of the gnomes are all male, but there exists a female gnome in the comics.
- There will be a playable gnome in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. It is unclear whether if that gnome is on the villainous or heroic side.
Story Quest Bosses