|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
The Gobligan Empire is the villainous force from the Mahou Daisakusen series (Sorcer Striker, Kingdom Grandprix and Dimahoo). They are a group of monsters bent on world domination
Their numbers are comprised by various creatures from mythical lore, such as goblins, ogres, kobolds, harpies and even a few humans. They have learned to create magical weapons and mass produce them, so their machinations are various mythical creatures blended with heavy machinery.
King Caudwener, worried with the Gobligan uprising, sends his men after them, but they never return. With a large scale war at hand, he decided to put a large bounty on their leader, so four bounty hunters, each with their own motives, take upon the task of fighting the Gobligan Empire.
- King Gobligan: Their charismatic leader, he is actually a human who taught the goblins to create magical weapons. He plans on exterminating the humans.
- Bashinet: The son of King Gobligan, he controls a red android and is a recurring boss. He can attach itself into several different mecha bodies. Upon being defeated the last time, he returns on his wrecked body and attempts to kidnap King Caudwener.
- Tsumujimaru: A former member of Miyamoto's ninja clan and his disciple, he killed his master and allied himself with the Gobligan Empire. Miyamoto's entire quest is to seek revenge on him.
- Bul-Gin: Appearing only in Kingdom Grandprix, he wants to rebuild the Gobligan Empire after it's destruction. He pilots a flying tank along with other two goblins.
- The Gobligan's symbolic emblem is loosely based on the Eye of Providence symbol. This is also shared by a theocratic alien cult known as the Legion of the Third Eye from the Justice League cartoon series with their own upside-down pyra