|“||It wasn’t there when we took the photo. But all through the night, I could hear a dog pacing the halls. I could picture it, stopping outside each door to cock it’s head and listen, waiting for someone to open their door.||„|
|~ The caption for the first photo of the Good Boy.|
The Good Boy is a mysterious dog-like creature that was created by Trevor Henderson for his mythos. This monster originated from a post in 2018.
This so-called "Good Boy" is a dark dog-like creature. His legs are long and his feet end in stubs. He also has pointy ears. His most notable feature, however, is his face, which has two pure white eyes and a toothless and lipless wide-open mouth. His name being scribbled out in the second post about him implies his alignment to be evil. The caption of the first photo of the Good Boy implies that it can remain unseen somehow, as the person who took the photo commented that it wasn’t in the image when they took it. Despite his name, Trevor said he's not a dog.
Not much is actually known about this mysterious dog-like creature. The caption for his original photo suggests that it enjoys wandering in random places (the description suggests this place could be a hotel or residential area), stopping by each door to carefully listen and wait for someone to open the door. It is unknown why it does this; if this is some sort of hunting tactic, or if it is simply just curious. None of its goals are currently known right now.
- Good Boy was created by Trevor Henderson, who is known for making various bizarre creatures over the internet. His other creations include Siren Head, Cartoon Cat, the Country Road Creature, the Bridge Worms, the Man with the Upside-Down Face, the Smile Room, the Lamb, the Man in the Red Room, the Fetid King, the Giants and Long Horse.
- A response from Trevor on a tweet of the Good Boy implies that it has some relation to static noises, however, as the reply that Trevor responded to is unavailable, it is unknown what the actual context is.
- It is unknown what are the intentions and goals of the Good Boy. It is possible it wants to enter people's homes so it can kill them.
- It could be a curious monster or even an amoral predator possibly looking for food. Regardless, it does not have a clear moral agency.
- One day, Trevor started releasing artworks of many of his monsters as patron saints and Cartoon Cat and Good Boy were one of the many creatures, but compared to the others, they weren't called patron saints and didn't have the sun like symbols behind them. It is unknown why they didn't have these features.
- Some people started theorizing that Cartoon Cat and Good Boy are connected.