|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|“||Yes... of course, father! I understand! Let the hunt begin!||„|
|~ Grail, to Darkseid.|
Grail is a DC Comics villain who debuted in Justice League Vol.2 #40 (2015), making her one of the company's newest addition to its infinite gallery of rogues: despite her relative "youth" as a DC villain, she is in-universe an extremely powerful and dreaded entity, being no less than the daughter of Darkseid himself.
Grail is the daughter of Darkseid, prophesied to cause great destruction at the behest of the Anti-God.
At the same time as the birth of Diana to Hippolyta, the Amazonian assassin Myrina gave birth to the daughter of Darkseid in secret, aided by Penelope and watched by the oracle Menalippe. Upon the birth of the young girl, Grail was defended by her mother from Penelope, who heard of the prophecy from Menalippe of the destruction that would be caused by the girl when she grew. After murdering Menalippe, Myrina fled Themyscira, bringing her daughter with her as the first Amazons to leave the island.
Decades later, Grail allied with the Anti-Monitor and aided him in declaring war on her father.
Powers and Abilities
Grail is an expert hand-to-hand combatant. She was capable of besting the likes of Batman and Wonder Woman in battle.
- Enhanced Abilities: Grail has super human strength, agility, speed, endurance and durability.
- Immortality: Grail is immortal, she does not age and cannot be killed by any conventional means.
- Omega Beams': Grail inherited, or has a power similar to, the Omega Effect of her father. Capable of injuring the likes of the New Gods, and destroying the unbreakable bracelets of Wonder Woman.
- Superhuman Strength: Grail has strength that can overpower the entire Justice League with ease.
- Avatar Creation: Since Grail is a New God, she has to exist as avatars to be in the multiverse, otherwise her mere existence could destroy it all.
- Dimensional Travel: Grail has the ability to lock on the frequency of those connected to the Speed Force and use them as bridges to cross universes.
- Will Corruption: Grail can infect and corrode the emerald energy of willpower emanated from the Green Lantern Rings, causing great harm and pain to the ring wielder.
- Summoning: Grail can use a twisted Amazon ritual that imprisons the darkness in one's heart to summon her father Darkseid to wherever she is.
- Scythe: Through unknown means, Grail has acquired a weapon shaped New God computer similar to Kanto's.