|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Rise of KoreaBy 2013, Kim Jong-il's son, Kim Jong-un declared a peaceful reunification by the North to the South Korea, so he earned Nobel Prize.
2 years later, the Korea was fully united into the "Greater Korean Republic" and became the global economic superstate following oil wars in between Saudi Arabia and Iran in which it causes the world into economic crisis.
By 2018, the GKR declared war on Japan due to the Korean people murdered in the neighbouring country, by destroying Chugoku nuclear plants, irradiating Southern Japan, resulting Japan to forcefully joins the GKR.
During 6 years, the GKR annexed Southeast Asia, except Malaysia who willingly joined it.
By 2025, the GKR disguises the EMP satellite as peace signal, to weaken and invade the United States. By 2026, they irradiated Mississipi River, dividing the country and forming it into New Korean Federation of Occupied America.
By 2027, when they fights against the US army and the resistance at the Golden Gate bridge, the KPA lost the battle and the European Union calls for help at the USA.
It is unknown what later happened to the GKR, but it seemed that it was a defunct organization.
The following nations that were absorbed, forced to join or willingly joined the Greater Korean Republic.
- East Timor
- New Korean Federation of Occupied America
- Papua New Guinea
- The GKR is similar to the Federation in Call of Duty: Ghosts:
- Both became global economic superstates following the war for oil in the Middle East then the world economic crisis
- Both annexed nearby countries
- Both used satellites to weaken to invade the United States.
- The GKR is similar to both Axis nations of World War 2;
- Empire of Japan:
- Both annexed Southeast Asian and the other East Asian nations and the other nearby nations (especially Korea by the Empire Japan and Japan by the GKR)
- Both invaded the United States (especially Hawaii, West Coast and Alaska(although Japan just striked the country while GKR occupied and divided the USA)).
- Nazi Germany:
- Both annexed nearby nations
- Both occupied and divided nearby nations, France and United States respectively
- Both fought against resistance movements
- Both have collaborators
- Both imprisoned people into the labor camps.
- Empire of Japan: