The Gremlin Family is a group of supporting antagonists from Pixar's twelveth full-length movie, Cars 2. The family consists of fourteen members.
Some of the Gremlins were first seen chasing Finn McMissile on the Oil Rig, the same location were Keith died off the platform. Some of the Gremlins used a blow torch handle to burn Finn McMissle at the top of the Lemon Oil Rig.
In Italy, J. Curby Gremlin ended up attending a meeting with his fellow Lemons on how to discredit allinol in racing. The Lemons were using the electric pulse generator that looked like a camera to make the racers blow their engines and crash. This would ensure that all the cars would keep using convention fuel to secure the profits of the whole Lemon organization.
Some of the Gremlins watched the final race in London with their fellow Lemons.
All the Gremlins are ruthless terrorists for chasing Finn McMissle, and trying to sabotage the World Grand Prix.
They are also notorious for committing their crimes out of greed and hate, particularly when they are all responsible for the murders of Agent Leland Turbo and Rod "Torque" Redline.
Some of the Gremlins were also sadistic for wanting to discredit Allinol in the Lemon meeting at Italy, along with throwing a little party to getting rid of allinol.
It also comes to show that the remaining Gremlins were also terroristic for terrorizing and ruining the World Grand Prix.
Some of the Gremlins were infamous for fighting with everyone in London before they were all arrested for their crimes.
|“||The Professor's on the run!||„|
|~ J. Curby Gremlin once he sees Professor Zündapp drive away from Holley.|
|“||Did he just say allinol?!||„|
|~ J. Curby Gremlin when Lightning wanted to use allinol in the last race in London.|
|“||Hey. They're coming your way.||„|
|~ George Gremlin's only line in the film.|
|“||Yeah, but it's worth a shot.||„|
|~ J. Curby Gremlin before he and the Black Gremlins get sprayed by Red while everyone fights in London.|
- Out of the fourteen members of the Gremlin Family, most of all the members (fifty seven percent, to be exact) in the family were arrested.
- J. Curby Gremlin is the only regular Gremlin who was arrested in London.
- Out of the four Lemon families there are, the Gremlin family is the largest lemon family that ever existed, at fourteen members.
- Out of the fourteen members of the Gremlin Family, at least fourteen percent of all the members (two out of fourteen) in the family have died.
- Towga and Keith are the only known members to have died.