|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Grutas' Group is a villainous group of 6 men, led by Vladis Grutas during World War II in Hannibal Rising. The men were all Lithuanian and became looters of the battlefield, gathering many riches that they would later use in life to further their wealth.
Each of the men were responsible for the cannibalization of Mischa Lecter, with Grutas being the one to actually kill her. Apart from Kazys Porvik, all members of the group were later hunted down and killed by Hannibal Lecter...with Kazys dying during a Russian tank attack on the lodge where the men stayed.
- Vladis Grutas (Leader)
- Petras Kolnas
- Zigmas Milko
- Enrikas Dortlich
- Bronys Grentz
- Kazys Porvik (aka "Pot Watcher")
- 2 medics killed by Milko on the road (sniped, shot in the head)
- SS Major (shot in the head by Grutas)
- Mischa Lecter (struck with axe by Grutas, cannibalized by all members)
- Numerous amount of soldiers and potentially civilians, as Milko claims the group ate at least 9 during the war.