|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
This Villain was proposed and approved by Villains Wiki's Pure Evil Proposals Thread. Any act of removing this villain from the category without a Removal Proposal shall be considered vandalism (or a futile "heroic" attempt of redemption) and the user will have high chances of being
|“||You let my plaything get away, Batman. That wasn't nice! Just because you're such a gloomy gus doesn't mean we all have to be that way. Now that poor bitch will go back to her drab little life when I could've made her fun FOREVER!||„|
Harlequin is one of the antagonists in the webseries Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles. This version resembles Harley Quinn and is a serial killer collecting peoples corpses to make dolls.
She was voiced by Tara Strong.
She wears black and red underwear that includes a corset and white undies. She has some jester tattoos on her left arm and fingerless gloves. Her face appears to have white and black makeup as well as stitches on her neck. Her hair has the same colors as Harley Quinn's jester hat.
Upon kidnapping and mutilating several innocent people, she uses their corpses as various toys, dolls, and mannequins. When Batman arrives to save a victim, he fights and defeats her after she cut herself with a chainsaw. She admits defeat but ends up getting killed as Batman reveals himself to be a vampire and ends up biting her neck in order to drink her blood, as prison doesn't work with criminals like her.
- This is by far the darkest and evilest interpretation of Harley Quinn to date, as she is an outright serial killer who kills various people without any outside influence. Furthermore, she is shown to have murdered a child. In addition, she appears to have no association with Joker if he even has a counterpart in this reality, as she appears to do all her crimes for fun. Thus, she lacks any excuse for her actions beyond being as sadistic as Joker's usual potrayals.
- According to Bruce Timm, Harlequin's similarities to Harley Quinn were deliberate, as the similarities as well as his having her killed by Batman were as a way of getting back at the New 52 for their redesign of Harley Quinn.
- There is actually a Golden Age Green Lantern villain named Harlequin. This character is thusly a sort of "composite character" of that character and Harley Quinn.
- In her fridge, aside from severed limbs, she has a drink called Grape Soder.
- Her having severed human limbs in her fridge is possibly a reference to the "Women In Refrigerators" concept, which was first coined by writer Gail Simone after Major Force (another DC villain), stuffed the dead body of Kyle Rayner's girlfriend into a fridge.