|Dr. Wily has declared that this article is still under construction.|
Please don't delete or edit this article yet, it may contrast with the original author's edits.
After I finish this article, the world will be mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!
|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|This scum Harley Quinn (DC Super Hero Girls 2019 Series) is driving Cruella insane!|
IT MUST BE REWRITTEN OR ADDED TO!!
So sayeth the great Lord of Darkness Sauron, or he will send Darth Vader to terminate you.
Help improve this article by rewriting, expanding, updating the poorly written text of the article. ✓
Harleen Quinzel (also known as Harley Quinn) is one of the six recurring antagonists in the second generation of the DC Super Hero Girls franchise. She is a student at Metropolis High School, a member of the Super Villain Girls and is also Barbara Gordon's best friend and Batgirl's (former) archenemy.
She is voiced by Tara Strong. Who voiced Cheetah (DC Super Hero Girls) in the same series.
Powers and Abilities
Harley Quinn possessed above-average agility and reflexes, hammer proficiency, gadgetry and fighting skills.
Harleen Quinzel has long blonde hair in two pigtails with red and blue highlights, light tan/pale skin, blue eyes and wears red lipstick, a split red/blue long-sleeve jacket, shorts, and long boots. As Harley Quinn she wears a tight-fitting, red and black court jester jumpsuit, a red and black jester hat with two bells and wears a white makeup and a black mask.
Harleen Quinzel is a mischievous, eccentric and extravagant girl who likes doing jokes and pranks. She can kind of insufferable, for example, when the other Super Hero Girls and Super Villains Girls met her. As Harley Quinn, she's an deranged trickster who commits crimes with a sadistic glee and hyperactive energy. Despite her nasty attitude, alongside her bestie, Babs, she's loyal, caring, affectionate and kind; they had been best friends since second grade, and despite her villain double-life, she genuinely loves and cares for her.
- "#Sweet Justice:"Harleen Quinzel first appears near the end of the third part of the first episode of the series, in a video call to Babs. Harley tells Babs that she misses her, that she'd have done more to keep Babs in Gotham, and that best friends are worth fighting for, which inspires Babs to fight so that Diana can stay in Metropolis. Harley ends the call with a police siren and flashing lights in the background, saying she's "gotta run" because of "Gotham stuff."
- "#Beeline:"She tries to blow up the bridge so Mr. Johnson doesn't give her math test, but Bumblebee foils her plot.
- "#Beasts in Show:"TBA
- "#Gotham Con:"Barbara travels to Gotham City to attend the Annual Convention of Gotham City Enthusiasts with Harleen Quinzel, her best friend from her time living there. The event's special guest turns out to be Robin, who ruthlessly mocks Barbara for her admiration of Batman, and Harleen sneaks out to suit up as Harley Quinn and attack him. Barbara suits up as Batgirl and fights Harley all day long to keep Robin safe, neither girl aware of the other's civilian identity. Barbara's joy at seeing Robin still alive after apparently being crushed by a steamroller, despite his bad treatment of her, reminds Harleen that she (as Harley) has planted a bomb under his chair at the judges' table in the cosplay contest. Batgirl and Harley team up to extinguish the bomb and save Robin; afterward, as Barbara heads back to Metropolis, Harleen gives her an autographed picture of him, obtained by cornering him in an alley.
- "#Frenemies:"Batgirl learns that Harleen Quinzel is moving to Metropolis from Gotham City. The other five find Harleen's pranks and behaviour to be insufferably annoying on their first meeting, but struggle to put up with her antics for their friend's sake. Barbara finally learns their opinions by using Diana's Lasso of Truth on them and tearfully storms away, ready to give up on their friendship. Meanwhile, Harleen befriends Selina Kyle, Pamela, Carol, Doris, and Leslie, and the five prepare for a spree of vandalism. Barbara is disappointed that Harleen wants to hang out with them instead of her; after she leaves, the six assume their villain identities (with Selina becoming Catwoman) and begin committing crimes all over Metropolis. The other five hero girls rush to stop them, but Harley Quinn's antics distract them so the villains can gain the upper hand. A talk with Barry Allen at the Sweet Justice ice cream shop makes Barbara realize that she and Harleen can have separate circles of friends and still remain on good terms with each other. She calls Harley to explain the situation, distracting her long enough for Barbara to suit up as Batgirl and join the fight. The villains flee the scene as the police arrive, and the six heroes apologize to one another and promise to stick together against these threats. Later, Barbara and Harleen notice each other's fresh injuries (sustained in the fight), but quickly dismiss their suspicions in favor of hanging out at a comic shop.
- "#Soul Sisters:"In Part 1 her soul was taken by Katana, she was later at Barbara's house to hide her. In Part 2 she revives when Katana frees her soul.
- "#Scrambled Eggs:"TBA
- "#Emperor Penguin:"TBA
- "#Crash Course:"TBA
- "#Sirens Conch:"TBA
- "#The Warrior and the Jester:"TBA
- "#Nightmare in Gotham:"TBA
- "#Hashtag Frowny Face:"TBA
- "#Remote Uncontrolled:"TBA
- "#Big Screen Bully:"TBA
- "#Lost And Found:"TBA
- "#Comic Gone:"TBA
- "#Soul Taken:"TBA
- "#Booth Boot:"TBA
- "At Metropolis High:"TBA
- According to Lauren Faust, each of the Super Villain Girls is based on a deadly motivation in a similar vein to the seven deadly sins, with Harley Quinn's being chaos.
- Harleen's civilian appearance is possibly based off Margot Robbie's portrayal in Suicide Squad.
- This version of Harley Quinn has two hyenas named Ethel & Lucy instead of Boud & Lou.
- Unlike most of her incarnations, this version of Harley is not romantically involved withThe Joker and Poison Ivy.
- In "#GothamCon" in the scene where Harleen attempt to get rid of a Bomb and throws it in a safe (only to see it was the same safe Joker had) she breaks the fourth wall watching to the camera and saying "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb," which is a reference to the 1966 Batman movie where Batman (played by Adam West) tries to get rid of a bomb on a pier, only to see people in the way.
- Unlike most of her incarnations, this version of Harley Quinn is not a psychiatrist, even due her young age.
- She's the second member of The Super Villains Girls to redeem herself, the first is Star Sapphire.
- This is the first version of Harley that show her as the best friend of Barbara Gordon/Batgirl instead of Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy.
- Curiously, it seems that Babs is the only one to be not subjected to Harley's pranks.
- Ironically enough, they used to be archenemies just like their idols Batman and Joker despite they're besties.