Harley Quinn is the secondary antagonist of The LEGO Batman Movie. She is the girlfriend of The Joker.
The LEGO Batman Movie
Harley is Joker's right-hand woman and chief ally, as well as his girlfriend. She is a part of his team, called The Rogues and helps him out on his missions various times.
At the Gala attack, Joker instructs Harley to dress up in her former doctor clothes and infiltrate Arkham Asylum and give Batman the idea to transport Joker to the Phantom Zone. After Batman does so, Harley steals the gun back and brings Joker back down, along with various other iconic villains. She is the only Rogue who Joker decides to keep around after his takeover. She assists him at various points in his takeover, along with the other villains, and fusses at Batman for not "hating" Joker.
In the end, after Joker has blown up Gotham, Harley is still by his side but seems slightly worried for Batman, his team, and the Rogues, who are attempting to make a bridge. After Joker decides to help Batman, Harley gladly joins and together they all save the day.
The Lego Movie 2
She appears in Batman's lair, and argues with Emmet about rescuing the captured Master Builders.
- Margot Robbie's portrayal, as well as the Animated Series, is presumably canon to this one, as Alfred mentions events from the DC Extended Universe, as well as a slideshow showing the Animated Series.
- In addition, her outfit in The Lego Movie 2 is a reference to Suicide Squad. She even says that saving the captured characters would be a "suicide mission".
- Leslie Jones and Mindy Kaling were considered for the voice of Harley Quinn.
- Harley Quinn - The version of the character which is canon to this one.
- Harley Quinn (DC Extended Universe) - The version of the character which is presumably canon to this one.
Live Action Films