|“||I'm really getting into this game. I can play these losers like a violin.||„|
|“||Yeah, boys are okay, but a million dollars is WAY BETTER!||„|
|~ Heather, about to win Total Drama World Tour.|
Heather is an Asian-Canadian character and a recurring contestant on Total Drama, serving as a recurring antagonist. She appears as the main antagonist of Total Drama Island, an anti-hero in Total Drama Action, the protagonist villain of Total Drama World Tour, a minor antagonist in Total Drama: Revenge of the Island and a minor antagonist in Total Drama All-Stars. She is also the archenemy of Gwen, an on-and-off nemesis of Leshawna and the love-interest/rival of Alejandro Burromuerto.
She was voiced by Rachel Wilson.
|“||You really are mean. And all that bad stuff people say about you is true. Like how you're a two-faced, backstabbing, lying little, no-good, selfish, heartless, pushy, bossy, mean, bully of a girl.||„|
|~ Lindsay about Heather.|
Heather was Total Drama's first villain. Famously manipulative, Heather knows what she wants and exactly how to get it. Her strategic smarts have proven effective, eliminating a record amount of contestants. She competes with her sights solely on the prize money and not on making friends, using others at her advantage and only being kind when she may ultimately be benefited. This makes it difficult to differentiate her classic mean girl ways from genuine heartfelt moments.
Such an example is in Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island, when a tearful Heather tells Harold that she doesn't like "being mean all the time" and it's not fun "being the one everyone hates". Hawaiian Punch, in which she becomes ecstatic at the thought of being the "good guy", confirms that there is at least some truth to her lament. However, even romance is not enough to tame Heather's desire for victory as shown with her relationship with Alejandro. While she still cares for him, she also is willing to betray him for the cash prize. However, there are moments where Heather does display a more compassionate side. For example, she does offer Gwen a cookie after she starts thinking that Courtney was going too far with her revenge. Furthermore, she also was disgusted with Gwen for kissing Duncan in the first place. Whether she was upset because she felt sorry for Courtney or because of her dislike towards Gwen is unknown. However, considering she does show sympathy towards Courtney, it is possibly a mix of both.
Heather's biggest flaw during the first season was her over-reliance on others. Because she often had Beth and Lindsay complete challenges for her, she ended up losing most of the challenges afterwards. In later seasons, however, she becomes much more active and more of a team player, allowing her to remain one of the biggest threats among the contestants despite all of them being aware of her true nature.
- Alejandro (Boyfriend and Sometimes Allly, sometimes)
- Cody (Former Enemy turned Ally and Friend)
- DJ (Sometimes)
- Harold (Sometimes)
- Beth (Former Ally and Pawn)
- Chef Hatchet
- Chris McLean
- Courtney (Brief Ally)
- DJ (Sometimes)
- Duncan (Former One-Sided Attraction on his side)
- Gwen (Arch-Enemy and Sometimes Ally)
- Harold (Sometimes)
- Izzy (Former Ally)
- Katie and Sadie
- Leshawna (Briefly became friends during Action before becoming enemies again)
- Lindsay (Former Ally and Pawn)
- Owen (Possible former One-Sided Friendship on his side)
- Sierra (Former Temporary Ally)
- Trent (Former Pawn)
Quotes about Heather
|“||My ma always said, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. In which case Heather would say nothing ever. She's the meanest, the nastiest, the biggest cold-hearted meanie in all of Kalamazoo!||„|
|~ Owen about Heather.|
|“||Heather can kiss my butt. It's all her fault I'm stuck in this place. She's a scum-sucking, backstabbing witch, and I'm gonna enjoy watching her go down!||„|
|~ Eva about Heather.|
- Heather is the first main villain of the Total Drama series out of nine, the others being Justin, Courtney, Alejandro, Scott, Lightning, Mal, Scarlett, and Sugar. Out of all of them, she is the most important and set the standard for evil contestants to the point where she remains the most infamous.
- Heather began a tradition in the series where the main antagonist of each season suffers a punishment upon elimination that fits their wrongdoings. In Heather's case, she was eliminated by a technicality after refusing to do a challenge set by Lindsay, the contestant she abused the most and who was also eliminated due to a technicality caused by Heather before.
- Additionally, Heather had threatened to shave Lindsay's hair earlier in the season, and the challenge that caused Heather's elimination was to get her own hair shaved, that challenge was also set up by Lindsay who likely created in case it was Heather who got the dare.
- In the Total Drama series, Heather has competed in most episodes out of all contestants. In Total Drama Island Heather competed in 25 episodes, in Total Drama Action 15 episodes, Total Drama World Tour 26 episodes, and in Total Drama All Stars six episodes. In total, she competed in 75 episodes.
- Heather's individual cameo in Revenge of the Island, namely in the episode "Up, Up, and Away", is the most major one to date, since she's the one who drove the plot of the episode she appeared in further by trying to steal and take the million dollars all for herself.
|Chris McLean | Chef Hatchet|
|Heather | Eva | Duncan | Psycho Killer|
|Courtney | Justin | Josh|
|Alejandro Burromuerto | Blaineley | Ezekiel|
|Revenge of the Island|
|Scott | Jo | Anne Maria | Lightning|
|Villainous Vultures | Mal|
|Max | Amy | Scarlett | Sugar | Dave|
|Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race|
|Jacques | Josee|
|The Skunk | Mummy | Lenny | Boogersnatchers | Robo Teacher | Winky, Blinky and Steve | Wendel | Sammy | Brightly | Painapple | Gobble Head | Cookronomnomicon|
|Fang | Larry|