|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Hey there, sweetheart. How would you like to feel a little white power?||„|
|~ Schmutz hitting on a waitress|
Hendrik Schmutz is an antagonist in Hitman: Blood Money who is one of three targets in the mission "A House of Cards". He is a South African white supremacist who had connections to a Saudi sheik: Mohammad bin-Faisal al-Khalifa, and his loyal scientist Tariq Abdul Lateef.
He was voiced by Claudio Moneta.
Prior to the events of the game, Hendrik Schmutz apparently gained notoriety as a vocal Afrikaner supremacist.
Later, he attempted to sell valuable DNA to the Saudi sheik, implacably in connection to The Franchise. However, it was foiled by 47, and the deal was a failure.
Hendrik Schmutz is obviously a racist, given his nature as a white supremacist. He also exhibits pride in being white, due to a lot of his odd flirting with waitresses in the casino having signs of racial pride.
Schmutz is a muscular 39-year-old man weighing 205 lbs. He has short blonde hair and a large mustache and wears a brown leather jacket.
- Schmutz bears a minor resemblance to figures like Eugene Terre'Blanche and David Duke, both being white supremacist politicians.
- He seems to obsessively drink alcohol, as shown by his repeated frequenting of a bar.
- Schmutz is German for dirt, a reference to his odious personality.
- Schmutz will hold fire if there are civilians in the way, something that many of the other targets won't do.
- Despite being a white supremacist, Schmutz works with middle eastern scientists for risky business trades. This is somewhat realistic, as many white supremacist gangs will work with other races as long as there is a clear financial incentive to do so.