|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
The Hexagon Brothers are six members of the organization Cipher, and appear as antagonists in the video game, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.
Each of the brothers wear the Cipher uniform, however, each one of them wears a different color: red, blue, green, yellow, purple, and brown.
They first appear at the Shadow Pokémon Lab and later appear in Phenac City, while they are disguised as the "Justy Gang ". After defeating Greevil, Michael can rebattle the Hexagon Brothers the Cipher Lab at any time.
Type of Pokémon
Each member uses a different type of Pokémon when they confront Michael
- Resix- Fire Type.
- Blusix- Water Type and Steel Type.
- Greesix- Grass Type and Bug Type.
- Purpsix- Poison Type.
- Yellosix- Electric Type.
- Browsix- Normal Type and Ground Type.
- Not including Greevil, and the Cipher Admins in the Orre Colosseum, the Hexagon Brother are the only Cipher members that Michael can battle anytime.
- A running gag in the game is the Hexagon Brothers miscounting the number of team members.
- Unlike the other members, Greesix does not replace his sixth Pokémon after snagging Seedot.