Hookocho is a one-shot character and the main antagonist of the Dexter's Laboratory episode, "Jeepers Creepers Where Is Peepers".
He is an evil alien warlord who seek to destroy the Koosland.
Little is known about Hookocho, say that he is an evil alien warlord who came to Koosland to abduct its guardian, Peepers, for the purpose of absorbing his limitless power to energize his space fortress' secret weapon, designed for one purpose: to erase Dee Dee's world from the face of Imagination and use his newly enhanced powers to rule the Galaxy. However, his plans are foiled by the efforts of Dexter and Koosy. But Hookocho's ultimate demise can be contributed to Peepers, the hatred mutating him into a flesh-toned dragon and promptly stomping and killing Hookocho, just as the elven maledict is busy tormenting Dexter and Koosalagoopagoop.
Hookocho is a power hungry and cruel tyrant who will happily destroy anything that stands in his way of galactic domination.
- "Hush now Peepers. No one can hear you, no one can save you and with your help, Planet Koos will be destroyed."
- "Shut up, And get to work!"
- "Goodbye Planet Koos. Goodbye forever! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
- "Well, well. Looks like we got visitors, Peepers. Lets give them a warm welcome, shall we?"
- "Well, well, well gentlemen, I applaud your courage and heartfelt attempt to destroy me and my cause. But you see, no one has ever defeated Hookocho, The Prince of Pain and Misery. Now prepare yourself for complete and total annihilation. My powers as of now are far superior then all the power through out the universe. And when the reversal of Peepers' power is complete, I will equal to no other, and all will perish who defy me. Prepare for a new dawn, gentlemen. And in just a few moments, you will be the first to kneel before your new king, King Hookocho!"
- "You insignificant TWERPS!"
- "Well, well, well. Now you really tick me off!"
- He appears in season three's episode thirteen, and is voiced by Jay Hugley.
- He is most likely a parody of effeminate male anime characters.
- His name is often misspelled "Hokochoo," but it is actually spelled "Hookocho" in the ending credits of the episode.
- Despite only appearing in one-shot episode, he is arguably as one of the most memorable villains of the series and easily the most malicious and evilest antagonist of Dexter's Laboratory franchise, with no moral comedic trait, also he is more evil than Mandark (Dexter's arch-nemesis).