|“||As the legend goes, Hover Goat-3000 came from the future, but he was too radical and needed to be contained. Now he is released and out to show everyone what cool looks like!||„|
|~ Hover Goat-3000's stickerbook description.|
The Hover Goat-3000 is one of the secondary antagonists of the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. It is a mechanically-modified goat from the future who takes parts in fighting plants.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Hover Goat-3000 made its first appearance in Garden Warfare 2 as one of the playable on the Zombies' side. It can be unlocked after completing the Trials of Eternity by unlocking 5 chests that require 15 Rainbow Stars each. Its primary weapon is Radical Raygun.
Plants vs. Zombies Heroes
|“||The future is Hovering. The future is Radical. The future is Goat.||„|
|~ Hover Goat-3000's card description.|
Powers and Abilities
- Radical Raygun: It is a gun that can shoot out a beam at plants.
- Speed: Hover-Goat 3000 can run faster thanks to its hoverboard.
- Damage Buff Booster Beam: It is a beam that can increase a zombie's attack damage.
- Mega Awesome Laser: It can fire a powerful beam but its speed reduces while using this ability.
- Tubular Turbo: The goat also can increase the speed of all zombies around him, including himself.
- The Hover Goat-3000 is one of the goats of the franchise, the others are Stinky Goats, Gargoatuar, and Zomburger Artist.
- Despite being a playable character on the zombies' side, it is actually not a zombie.
- In the Bible, goats were associated with evil, this could explain why it is on the zombies' side.
- Hover Goat-3000, 80s Action Hero, 8-bit Zombie, and the Z7 Imp are the only zombies that have numbers in their name.
- The Disco-tron 3000 and the Z7 Z-Mech's names also contain number, but since their names refers to the machines, they do not count.