|“||As the legend goes, Hover Goat-3000 came from the future, but he was too radical and needed to be contained. Now he is released and out to show everyone what cool looks like!||„|
|~ Hover Goat-3000's stickerbook description.|
The Hover Goat-3000 is one of the secondary antagonists of the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. It is a cybernetically enhanced goat from the future who takes parts in fighting the plants.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
The Hover Goat-3000 made its first appearance in Garden Warfare 2 as one of the playable on the Zombies' side. Hw can be unlocked after completing the Trials of Gnomus by unlocking a chest that require 65 Rainbow Stars to fully unlock. His primary weapon is the Radical Raygun.
Plants vs. Zombies Heroes
|“||The future is Hovering. The future is Radical. The future is Goat.||„|
|~ Hover Goat-3000's card description.|
In Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, Hover Goat-3000 is a Science Pet Zombie Event card of Beastly class. It costs 3, and the goat's strength and health are 1 and 3 respectively. Its trait is Amphibious (he can be played on water lanes). When played, another zombie gains two extra strength and health. When hurt, it bounces back to the player's hand.
Powers and Abilities
- Radical Raygun: It is a fully automiatic weapon that fires laser rays at enemy plants.
- Hoverboard: The Hover-Goat 3000 can run faster thanks to his hoverboard, he can also use it to slow his descent from great heights.
- Damage Buff Booster Beam: It is a beam that can increase a zombie's attack damage.
- Mega Awesome Laser: It can fire a powerful beam but it is less mobile while using it.
- Tubular Turbo: He can increase his and nearby allies' speed for a short amount of time.
- Being already a goat, he is immune to Rose's Goatify ability.
- Hover Goat-3000, 80s Action Hero, 8-bit Zombie, and the Z7 Imp are the only zombies that have numbers in their name.
- The Disco-tron 3000 and the Z7 Z-Mech's names also contain number, but since their names refers to the machines, they do not count.