|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|“||I made a Pigeon-rat!||„|
|~ Hugo when he shows Bart a creation of his.|
Hugo Simpson II is the secondary antagonist of Treehouse of Horror VII. When he was born he was a conjoined-twin and later he was separated from his twin brother Bart a short time after birth; Hugo was supposedly the baby who tried to eat Bart's arm. His parents and Dr. Hibbert found out that his scar was on the wrong side and that Hugo was the good baby, and that Bart had tried eating his arm, leading him and Bart switching places.
- The reason he turned to the dark side, because Dr. Hibbert was the one who separated him from Bart and that he was locked away in the attic and only fed fish heads once a week.
- He is voiced by Nancy Cartwright.
- In The Simpsons: Hit & Run, he appears as a costume for Bart.
- He is a non-canon character in the series.
- He and a look a like simpson family makes a cameo in the Simpson's Movie when Homer and his family escaped the gas station leaving to Alaska unseen thanks to Bart doing a framing