|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
IAGO is the opening antagonistic faction of HITMAN (2016). It is an international spy network led by Dalia Margolis and sponsored by Viktor Novikov to cause terrorism, illegal spy activity, and assassination amongst the world.
IAGO was established since 1954 and operated auctions around the world, selling classified information to the world's global elite. Ostensibly, the celebrated Russian fashion designer, Viktor Novikov, appeared to be IAGO's leader, but in fact he was merely a financial backer and a figurehead. The real ringleader was his partner, former supermodel Dalia Margolis.
IAGO had assisted several powerful nations and organizations as well as terrorists across the world for financial goods, including Providence, the Delgado Drug Cartel, the Crystal Dawn, Khandanyang and so on. Their notable crimes included spilling the flight route of President Hernandez (from an undisclosed South American Country) to the Delgado Cartel members, who shot down the plane.
In addition, they sold important security network information to Crimean separatists, who used it to cause a deadly nuclear meltdown in a plant in the Gulf of Odessa. On the top of all that, Margolis sent some of her hired models as spies to infiltrate powerful families and organized a contracted spy activity, like how Margolis sent one of her spies, famous model Helmut Krueger, to spy on Highmoore Consulting.
In 2019, IAGO were selling NOC lists of undercover British agents to the highest bidder, using Novikov's fashion show as a ruse to hide it. Lucas Grey also became a contract killer of IAGO in order to track down Providence operatives. However, this auction was prevented by Agent 47's contract hit on Margolis and Novikov.
After their deaths, IAGO fell to dissolution.
- Sophus Fatale (Dalia's personal assistant and manager)
- Helmut Kruger (Spy)
- "Audrey" (Spy)
- "Camille" (Spy)
- Martha Herris (Spy)
- Ellinor Westrup (Spy)
- Hailey Brennan (Dalia's secretary)
Allies & Affliates
- Scott Sarno (deceased)
- Owen Wagner (deceased)
- Nila Torvik (deceased)
- Kieran Hudson (deceased)
- Lucas Grey (contract killer; defected)
- There was a physical resemblance between Helmut Krueger and 47, something 47 can exploit by disguising as Helmut and reaching Dalia to assassinate her through the poison she gave him.
- Amongst the most notable guests and clients of IAGO Auction, there were Andrea Martinez from Delgado Drug Cartel, an unnamed Providence operative, Crown Prince Tren Po of Khandanyang, Sheikh Salman Al-Ghazali, Sir Humphrey Titus Rutherford, Nelle Brent from the U.S. government, and Mabaya Mzabumi from the Crystal Dawn.