The Iron Lion Mask is the nineteenth of Black Cross Iron Man Mask General Temujin's Masked Monsters. He was the last minion of Iron Mask Temujin's Army.
He is voiced by Eisuke Yoda.
Iron Lion Mask lead a squadron within Yonago who were sent to work on creating a site near a hot springs for a massive drill; this drill, once filled with the secret explosive X-800 (which was developed by EAGLE), would be used to cause a dangerous eruption of magma from within the Earth to burn the planet. However, much confusions occur in trying to get the explosive, which at first seems to be a small pendant that goes from the scientist to being stolen by his young daughter to the hands of Gorenger Asuka after he wins it from her.
During Iron Lion Mask's first assault, Midorenger hides the supposed explosive within Tottori Dunes, leading to the Masked Monster searching for it with a squad of Zolders while the real X-800 ends in the hands of Temujin when the scientist tries to exchange it to the Black Cross general for his daughter.
After Temujin passes him off as an idiot, he faces the Gorenger in combat, but becomes upset when he doesn't have a medal for his final, ultimate finisher. The Gorenger use Gorenger Storm to create a medal for him, which turns into the Gorenger Storm ball within his stomach, exploding and taking him out.
Powers and Abilities
Iron Lion Mask carries a staff; but its main weapon is its vending-machine like body: whenever it places a medal within its mouth, a weapon emerges which it can use for combat, including disks and smoke bombs.
- Iron Lion Mask inspired other lion-themed monsters in Sentai history:
- Lion Mozoo in Dai Sentai Goggle V in 1982. (episodes 11, 28; sixth series of the Shōwa era)
- Liogin in Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman in 1990. (episode 25; second series of the Heisei era)
- Trinoid 4: Bakudandelion in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger in 2003. (episodes 3, 13; fifteenth series of the Heisei era)
- Raimon Gaorufang in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger in 2018. (episodes 23, 25; thirtieth series of the Heisei era)