|This villain was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being heinous enough or lacks what is necessary to be a Pure Evil villain. Therefore, this villain shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed villains rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same evil-doer. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status a non-PE villains.|
Any act of adding this villain to the Pure Evil category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this villain without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Go to sleep.||„|
| ~ Jeff the Killer's most famous quote.|
Jeffrey Woods, also more commonly known as Jeff the Killer, is the titular villainous protagonist of the creepypasta story of the same name by the brother of GameFuelTv, who loses his sanity and becomes a serial killer to satisfy his homicidal urges.
Jeff became one of the largest creepypasta icons to date, even rivaling Slender Man of all creepypastas. He is a teenage boy, who was a caring youth and deeply cared about his brother Liu. As a killer, this changed and he became a vengeful, dangerous, and bloodthirsty sociopath.
Jeff has extremely pale skin and burnt off eyelids, giving him an even more ghostly appearance. Jeff later got his most distinctive trait, the smile that he had carved into his face with a knife. His build is commonly described as slim but fit at the same time and reaching a height of around 5 to 6 feet (1.5 to 1.8 m). His clothing normally consists of a pair of black skinny jeans with a white hooded sweatshirt, sometimes stained with fresh and old blood from his victims.
Jeff appears to be a very cruel, sadistic and insane individual. The smile on Jeff's face represents his sadism and overall bloodlust. His appearance shows just how much he will focus to harm somebody. Jeff is primarily presented as an emo-style teenager, who has absolutely no intentions of following general rules and will only listen to his own self. He appears to be a mastermind when it comes to his emotions, managing to hide them, and constantly pushes the attitude of ignorance towards everything.
It is believed that Jeff is full of his own self, but the reality being that Jeff actually hates himself and has numerous stresses over his physical appearance. Jeff also appears to be having issues with people leaving and forgetting him in their lives totally. He was very quiet and anti-social, and people generally didn't had knowledge about Jeff. His voice also appears to be very eerie and soft.
Clearly, Jane the Killer was based on Jeff the Killer. It is believed that Jeff murdered Jane's parents, ultimately causing Jane to lose her mind, and motivate her to become the female version of Jeff, and create her revenge, which consist of hunting down and murdering Jeff. others believes that Jeff managed to kill her and his whole families, and that he lighted Jane on fire, causing her to become disfigured. Although these are all speculations.
Some theories suggest that Slender Man and Jeff the Killer are aware of each other's existence. Primarily suggesting that they are each others rivals. In order to defeat each other, Jeff is using his knives and Slender Man is using his tentacles. Others believe that Slender Man murdered Jeff's family, and found Jeff alive, which gave Slender Man the opportunity of making Jeff his proxy.
Powers and Abilities
- Stealth - One of Jeff's most dangerous assets is his stealth, having avoided capture ever since he started his killing sprees. Jeff is also widely known for infiltrating the homes of others, and can get into houses easily without being noticed or heard.
- Speed - Jeff is known for being very fast on his feet. He is quick enough to dodge bullets and incoming attacks.
- Strength - Despite only being a teenager, Jeff does show to be very strong. He is powerful enough to kill adults and people twice his own size. This combined with his murderous intent makes him a dangerous and deadly killer.
- Durability - Jeff does show to be quite durable and can withstand just as much punishment as he can give. In most cases, Jeff either enjoys pain or rarely lets it bother him. Furthermore, the alcohol he consumes likely gives him some leeway from physical injury.
- Manipulation - In some occurrences, Jeff can present himself as a nice and charming individual, in order to manipulate his victim, with the intentions of backstabbing them in the future.
- A reboot of Jeff the Killer, written by K. Banning Kellum, is available on The Chilling Tales For Dark Nights YouTube channel.
- One of Jeff's most villainous acts were revealed in "Jane The Killer: The Real Story" when he murders Jane Arkensaw's family, friends, and his own family like in the original story and lights her on fire by using bleach and gasoline, leaving her scarred and disfigured. He did something similar to this act in her original story however it wasn't portrayed as dramatic as the latter.
- Despite being one of the most famous Creepypastas, Jeff's original story was removed from the Creepypasta Wiki for poor writing. However, the remake of the Creepypasta remains on the wiki.
- The original pasta, however, was put onto the Trollpasta Wiki, where the more poorly written Creepypastas are put, such as Sonic.EXE.