|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Go to sleep.||„|
|~ Jeff the Killer's most famous quote.|
Jeffrey Woods, also more commonly known as Jeff the Killer, is the titular villainous protagonist of the Creepypasta short story of the same name by the brother of GameFuelTv. He is a teenage boy who loses his sanity and becomes a serial killer to satisfy his homicidal urges.
Jeff has extremely pale skin and burnt off eyelids, giving him an even more ghostly appearance. Jeff later got his most distinctive trait, the smile that he had carved into his face with a knife. His build is commonly described as slim but fit at the same time and reaching a height of around 5 to 6 feet (1.5 to 1.8 m). His clothing normally consists of a pair of black skinny jeans with a white hooded sweatshirt, sometimes stained with fresh and old blood from his victims.
Jeff appears to be an extremely cruel, sadistic, and insane individual. The smile on Jeff's face represents his sadism and overall bloodlust. His appearance shows just how much he will focus to harm somebody.
Jeff is primarily presented as a vain, narcissistic, emo-style teenager, who has absolutely no intention of following general rules and will only listen to his own self. He appears to be a mastermind when it comes to his emotions, managing to hide them and constantly pushes the attitude of ignorance towards everything.
It is believed that Jeff is vain and full of his own self, but the reality is that Jeff actually hates himself and has numerous stresses over his physical appearance. Jeff also appears to be having issues with people leaving and forgetting him in their lives totally. He was very quiet and anti-social, and people generally didn't have knowledge about Jeff. His voice also appears to be very eerie and soft and he speaks in a rather calm and polite manner.
Clearly, Jane the Killer was based on Jeff the Killer. It is believed that Jeff murdered Jane's parents, ultimately causing Jane to lose her mind, and motivated her to become the female version of Jeff, and create her revenge, which consists of hunting down and murdering Jeff. Others believes that Jeff managed to kill her and his whole families, and that he lit Jane on fire, causing her to become disfigured. Although these are all speculations.
Some theories suggest that Slender Man and Jeff the Killer are aware of each other's existence. Primarily suggesting that they are each others rivals. In order to defeat each other, Jeff is using his knives and Slender Man is using his tentacles. Others believe that Slender Man murdered Jeff's family, and found Jeff alive, which gave Slender Man the opportunity of making Jeff his proxy.
Powers and Abilities
- Stealth: One of Jeff's most dangerous assets is his stealth, having avoided capture ever since he started his killing sprees. Jeff capable of infiltrating homes, and can get into and out of houses easily without being heard or noticed.
- Speed: Jeff is known for being very fast on his feet. He is quick enough to dodge bullets and incoming attacks.
- Strength: Despite only being a teenager, Jeff does show to be very strong when it comes to physical strength. He is powerful enough to kill adults and people twice his own size. This combined with his murderous instincts make him a dangerous and deadly killer.
- Durability: Jeff does show to be quite durable and can withstand just as much punishment as he can give. In most cases, Jeff either enjoys pain or rarely lets it bother him.
- Manipulation: In some occurrences, Jeff can present himself as a nice and charming individual, in order to manipulate his victim, with the intentions of backstabbing them in the near future.
- Human Conditioning: Despite being a dangerously strong and bloodthirsty killer who should under no circumstance be underestimated, there is still the fact that Jeff is still a normal human whose body still has its own limits. Like any other human being, he is still capable of being overpowered, outnumbered, and outsmarted.
- Insanity: While he does have his clever and manipulative moments, it should be noted that Jeff is still insane, and as such is prone to make unpredictable moves and decisions. Sometimes, Jeff will go straight for the kill instead of acting pragmatically and formulating plans.
- A reboot of Jeff the Killer, written by K. Banning Kellum, is available on The Chilling Tales For Dark Nights YouTube channel.
- One of Jeff's most villainous acts were revealed in "Jane The Killer: The Real Story" when he murders Jane Arkensaw's family, friends, and his own family like in the original story and lights her on fire by using bleach and gasoline, leaving her scarred and disfigured. He did something similar to this act in her original story however it wasn't portrayed as dramatic as the latter.
- Despite being one of the most famous Creepypastas, Jeff's original story was removed from the Creepypasta Wiki for failing quality standards. However, the remake of the Creepypasta remains on the wiki.
- The original pasta, however, was put onto the Trollpasta Wiki.
- Jeff the Killer's story was featured on one episode of Internet Historian's series Sundance Rejects, which features the titular character being voiced by Top15's Chills.
- Due to the overall negative reception of Jeff's original story, several adaptations have been made, one notable one being David Near's new version of it, which is part of his series The Morgue Files.
- In the 2015 remake of the Creepypasta, Jeff seems to be less villainous, as he had a much more understandable reason to attack his parents and he spared his brother Liu out of genuine love for him.