| "Joker" may be referring to two or more different villains. If you're uncertain which one you're looking for, just flip a coin.|
If you came here from a link, please go back and make the right link for one of the villains listed below.
The Joker is one of the most iconic fictional villains in history. He is a supervillain that originates from the DC Comics. His first appearance was in April 25, 1940 in the Batman comic books. Originally, the Joker should have been killed in his initial appearance, but he ended up becoming the archenemy of the Batman. He was created by the late Bill Finger, the late Bob Kane, and the late Jerry Robinson.
Here, you can find links to pages for his various appearances, and other villains who share his alias.
- Joker (DC); Joker from mainstream DC comics.
- Joker (2008 Graphic Novel); A darker version of Joker in the comics.
- Joker (DC Animated Universe) - Joker from Batman the Animated Series and the rest of the "DC Animated Universe".
- Joker (Batman 1989) - Tim Burton's version of the Joker
- Joker (Nolanverse) - Joker from the movie "The Dark Knight". This interpretation is often considered to be the most realistic version.
- Joker (Arkhamverse) - Joker from the "Arkham" video games.
- Joker (Adam West Batman) - Joker from the campy 1960's live-action show.
- Joker (2019) - Joker from the 2019 film of the same name, starring him as the protagonist.
- Joker (The Batman) - Joker from The Batman cartoon.
- Joker 2.0 - Nanomachines that took the form of Joker in the episode "The Metal Face of Comedy".
- Joker (Early Cartoons) - Joker from 1960s/70s cartoons such as The Adventures of Batman.
- Gaslight Joker - A Victorian-era version of the Joker from the MOBA Infinite Crisis.
- Joker (Injustice) - Joker in Injustice video games and comics.
- Joker (DC Animated Film Universe) - Joker from the DC Animated Film Universe
- Joker (JLA: The Nail)
- Joker (Batman: The Brave and the Bold)
- Joker (Justice League Action)
- Joker (Under the Red Hood)
- Joker (Young Justice)
- Joker (The Dark Knight Returns)
- Joker (Batman Feira da Fruta)
- Jeremiah Valeska - The version of the Joker in Gotham.
- Jerome Valeska - Predecessor of the Joker.
- Curtis Base - The second Joker
- Joker (DC Extended Universe) - DC Cinematic version of the Joker, who appears in Suicide Squad.
- Joker (Flashpoint)
- Joker (Batman: The Killing Joke)
- Joker (The Lego Batman Movie)
- John Doe (Telltale)
- Neo Joker
- Joker (Batman Ninja)
- Joker (Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders)
- The Jokerz - Joker's followers
- Hyena (Amalgam) - Combination of Joker and Sabretooth
- Duela Dent - "Joker's Daughter"