The Joker Goons were a band of criminals working under the Joker and major antagonists in the 1989 superhero film directed by Tim Burton Batman.
They began working for the Joker after he killed Carl Grissom. They were at least two dozen members and they wore indigo jackets with Joker head patches along with sunglasses. The Joker often went in public with seven of them. Nearly a dozen were killed when Batman blew up the Axis Chemicals buildings. Four unidentified Goons stood guard near a spotlight during Gotham City's 200th anniversary celebration. Lawrence and two unidentified Goons fought Batman in the Gotham Cathedral. The remaining members were apprehended after Joker's death.
- Joker - Leader
- Bob the Goon - Second-in-command
- Lawrence (deceased)
- Fedora Joker Goon (filed leader after Bob's death)
- Tall Joker Goon (possibly deceased)
- Terence (captured)
- Overweight Joker Goon (captured)
- Gymnast Joker Goon (captured)
- Swordsman Joker Goon (captured)
- Belltower Joker Goon (deceased)
- Helicopter Joker Goon (captured)