|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Watch me poop, kids! Hahahahaha! Watch me poop! Bwahahahahahaha!||„|
Jorge is a recurring villain from the Comedy Central animated series, Brickleberry. He is a disgusting, filthy sex trafficker, of unknown ethnic descent who runs the Hazelhurst Titty Bar. He is villainous for running prostitution rings and sexually harassing women, children, and animals, making him a misogynistic pedophile who has sex with animals.
He is voiced by David Herman.
- In "The Dam Show", Jorge was stranded on a mountain top during a flood and suggested that for survival, they eat their leader, Steve Williams for food, proving that he is a cannibal. Steve convinces his followers not to eat him and to instead eat some endangered baby birds, being raised by Ethel. Ethel refused to feed her birds to the people but Jorge fought to eat them anyway, making him an animal abuser as well.
- In "My Way or the Highway", Jorge joined Bobby and BoDean's racist, anti-semitic, homophobic militia in attempting to kill the up and coming governor of Brickleberry. Jorge had the intent of killing the governor but when the plan was called off, he got mad and started shooting and killing his fellow teammates instead.
- In "A-Park-A-Lypse", Jorge supported the demon baby Donnie Cunaman in his mission to take over the world by offering to sell him his soul.
- In "Miss National Park", Jorge was one of the judges for the Miss National Park contest. He sexually harassed the contestants by masturbating to them in public and demanding them to flash him their tits.
- In "Write 'Em Cowboy", Jorge worked at a daycare center, where he put kids out in the alleyway behind his strip club, where they would get kidnapped, raped, and possibly even killed by such pedophile murderers as Hobo Larry.
- In "Campin' Ain't Easy", Jorge forced a bunch of children to watch him poop, as he apparently got some kind of sexual pleasure from doing so.