|“||An unstoppable force that only gets stronger with each kill.||„|
|~ The summary of the Juggernaut.|
The Juggernaut is one of the evil roles from the mystery RPG game Town of Salem.
|“|| Strength. This was the only suitable quality known for a boy throughout his entire life. When he was young, he despised all other kids of his age. They had such luxury, such privilege that the boy never had. While they were all gathered around to talk about the latest toys that their parents had given them, the child watched in the distance, the only thing that his parents had given him was no dinner for a week when they found out that he had failed the latest test. A neglectful childhood led the boy to find a new home, a training camp for soldiers. The boy was addicted. Every night for ten years he would sneak in and train all through the night. This had shown him real happiness, something he had never before experienced. Eventually, the Godfather heard the news of a man who had bent steel bars and smashed cement like it was glass. He was impressed and he needed somebody to deal with that pesky Sheriff who kept bothering him every night. He arranged to meet this ‘Juggernaut’ in person. The Godfather promised ample compensation for the Juggernaut’s specific set of ‘skills’.
It was at that moment a Vigilante had kicked down the door and raised his gun to the new partners in crime. “I knew it!” the Vigilante exclaimed, staring at the plans that the Godfather had carelessly left strewn on the table. The Godfather simply grinned, assuming his new muscle would take care of this threat. But all that the Juggernaut felt when he saw the gun in his face was an immeasurable rage.
The next day, the Town mourned the loss of the former town hero, who had his own gun stabbed through his torso when he tried to fight against the Mafia head on. As the crime scene was investigated more, however, the sadness quickly turned to blind confusion. As they found, lying under his desk, the leader of the Mafia, his arms torn clean from his body.
|~ The backstory of the Juggernaut.|
Town of Salem
The Juggernaut's goal is kill everyone and survive until end of the game. They gain new abilities after they kill people.
- At first, they have powerful and full-moon restricted attack and no defense.
- After the first kill, they won't be restricted to full moon and can attack each night.
- After the second kill, they gain basic defense.
- After the third kill, they can rampage like Werewolf and Pestilence.
- After the fourth kill, their attack level increases, becomes Unstoppable.
With the powerful attack, Juggernaut can kill the roles with basic defense. After they gain unstoppable attack, they can kill everyone, except Pestilence.
The Juggernaut must eliminate everyone (except Survivor, Guardian Angel, Executioner, Pirate) to win.
Until they get basic defense, they can be killed by everyone. After they gain basic defense, the Juggernaut is immune to basic attacks.
- Sheriff: "You cannot find evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent."
- Investigator: (no results shown)
- Consigliere: "Your target gets more powerful with each kill. They must be a Juggernaut."
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Juggernaut;
- Building Momentum: Win 1 game.
- Powering Up: Win 5 games.
- Rampaging: Win 10 games.
- An Object In Motion: Win 25 games.
- Unstoppable: Kill 5 players in a single night.
- Out Of Control: Attack a player in Jail.
- Level Up: Gain all your powers by Night 5.
- I'm the Juggernaut, Witch: Kill the Coven Leader.
- The Juggernaut's achievement "I'm the Juggernaut, Witch" is a reference of the Juggernaut's quote "I'm the Juggernaut, BITCH!".