The Juggernaut's goal is kill everyone and survive until end of the game. They can be team with the Survivors to win together.
The Juggernaut becomes stronger each time when kill someone.
First, they can kill someone only in the full moons. After first kill, they can kill someone every night.
After the second kill, they gain basic defense.
After the fourth kill, they gain unstoppable attack.
The Juggernaut has powerful and unstoppable attack, so they can kill all people except Pestilence.
Everyone must die for Juggernaut's winning and Juggernaut must survive. But, the Juggernaut can be team with the Survivors.
First, the Juggernaut has no defense, but after the second kill, they gain basic defense. So, they can not be killed by some people. However, some roles can kill them. They are list of the roles that can kill the Juggernaut;
Type of Deaths
- Werewolf: If the Juggernaut visits Werewolf or the Werewolf visits the Juggernaut, Werewolf will maul them, Juggernaut will die.
- Veteran: If the Juggernaut visits a triggered Veteran, Veteran will shoot them and Juggernaut will die.
- Bodyguard: If the Juggernaut visits a person who also visited by the Bodyguard, the Bodyguard will kill Juggernaut, however, the Bodyguard will die too.
- Medusa: If the Juggernaut visits a gazed Medusa or the Medusa visits the Juggernaut with the Necronomicon, Medusa will turn them into the stone.
- Juggernaut: If the Juggernaut visits an another Juggernaut, the Juggernautwill die.
- Jailor: If the Jailor jails the Juggernaut and decides to execute them, the Juggernaut will die.
- Pirate: If the Pirate wins a duel against a Juggernaut, the Pirate will kill them.
- Arsonist: If the Arsonist douses and ignites the Juggernaut's home, the Juggernaut will burn.
- Coven Leader: The Coven Leader can control a role that have the powerful attack and make them to kill Juggernaut.
- Jester: If the Juggernaut chooses to guilty vote or to be abstain to a lynched Jester and if Jester decides to kill them, the Juggernaut will die.
- Trapper: The Trapper can kill the Juggernaut with their trap.
- Hex Master: The Hex Master can kill the Juggernaut with the using of final hex.
- Pestilence: The Pestilence can kill a plagued Juggernaut with rampaging them.
- Sheriff: The Sheriff will get the result the Juggernaut is innocent.
- Investigator: The Investigator can't get result from Juggernaut.
- Consigliere: The Consigliere will get the result "Your target gets more powerful with each kill. They must be a Juggernaut".
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Juggernaut;
- Building Momentum: Win 1 game.
- Powering Up: Win 5 games.
- Rampaging: Win 10 games.
- An Object In Motion: Win 25 games.
- Unstoppable: Kill 5 players in a single night.
- Out Of Control: Attack a player in Jail.
- Level Up: Gain all your powers by Night 5.
- I'm the Juggernaut, Witch: Kill the Coven Leader.
|“||Strength. This was the only suitable quality known for a boy throughout his entire life. When he was young, he despised all other kids of his age. They had such luxury, such privilege that the boy never had. While they were all gathered around to talk about the latest toys that their parents had given them, the child watched in the distance, the only thing that his parents had given him was no dinner for a week when they found out that he had failed the latest test. A neglectful childhood led the boy to find a new home, a training camp for soldiers. The boy was addicted. Every night for ten years he would sneak in and train all through the night. This had shown him real happiness, something he had never before experienced. Eventually, the Godfather heard the news of a man who had bent steel bars and smashed cement like it was glass. He was impressed and he needed somebody to deal with that pesky Sheriff who kept bothering him every night. He arranged to meet this ‘Juggernaut’ in person. The Godfather promised ample compensation for the Juggernaut’s specific set of ‘skills’. It was at that moment a Vigilante had kicked down the door and raised his gun to the new partners in crime. “I knew it!” the Vigilante exclaimed, staring at the plans that the Godfather had carelessly left strewn on the table. The Godfather simply grinned, assuming his new muscle would take care of this threat. But all that the Juggernaut felt when he saw the gun in his face was an immeasurable rage. The next day, the Town mourned the loss of the former town hero, who had his own gun stabbed through his torso when he tried to fight against the Mafia head on. As the crime scene was investigated more, however, the sadness quickly turned to blind confusion. As they found, lying under his desk, the leader of the Mafia, his arms torn clean from his body.||„|
|~ Juggernaut's backstory that written by the user Therhino321.|
- The Juggernaut's achievement "I'm the Juggernaut, Witch" is a reference of the Juggernaut's quote "I'm the Juggernaut, BITCH!".