|Dr. Wily has declared that this article is still under construction.|
Please don't delete or edit this article yet, it may contrast with the original author's edits.
After I finish this article, the world will be mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Kai, also known as The Collector, is an evil spirit and will be the main antagonist of the upcoming animated 2016 Dreamworks movie Kung Fu Panda 3.
He will be voiced by J.K. Simmons.
According to a summary of the film, Po is to face The Collector, an "evil spirit" who can steal the kung fu powers from others. As he begins defeating kung fu masters across China, Po will attempt to stop him with the aide of his fellow pandas.
Kai has the appearance of an anthropomorphic ox with green glowing eyes, long black hair, a helmet, two enormous horns shaped like flames and very thick, muscular arms.
Recent information has been revealed by his voice actor,J.K. Simmons. It's described as a supernatural villain,an entity who will be stronger with every Kung Fu master he defeat (It is unknown if he have to/wants to kill them).
As Kai defeating Kung Fu masters across the China, Po and his fellow pandas will attempt to stop him.
More Coming Soon!
He is presented as an evil spirit that steals power from his defeated opponents. His voice-actor Simmons describes him as bitter and vengeful, but with a dark sense of humor.
Fighting style and abilities
Kai most powerful and strange quality is the power of jade,He is capable of summoning groups of jade,statue-like creatures.It is unknown if he have more magic abilities with jade.
Kai is also a fine warrior,and he carry with him a multiple set of multiple deadly weapons like axe-like blades or a pair of jade swords.The most intimidating weapon is a set of chains that he uses to grab hold of something as heavy as a statue of Oogway.
- Superhuman strength - Powerful enough to throw a statue much larger than himself.
- Power-absorption - Steals the powers of any kung fu-master he defeats.
- Swordsmanship - Seen wielding two jade swords attached to chains.
- He share at least one similitude with Tai Lung, They are both vengeful and both are evil from the past
- In Chinese, the name Kai most often translates to "victory" (traditional Chinese: 凱?; simplified Chinese: 凯; pinyin: kǎi) or "open" (traditional Chinese: 開; simplified Chinese: 开; pinyin: kāi).
- Kai was previously reported to be voiced by Mads Mikkelsen. However, he dropped from the film due to unknown scheduling issues.
- He is one of the few demonic villain who appeared in Kung Fu Panda franchise alongside Ke-Pa and his demon army, Jiang Shi and Mongolian Fist Demon.
- He is the only supernatural villain that appeared in the films.