Katty Katswell is an antagonist from Nickelodeon's T.U.F.F. Puppy. She is the twin sister of T.U.F.F. agent Kitty Katswell. She appears as the main antagonist in the episode A Tale of Two Kitties.
In the episode A Tale of Two Kitties, she escapes jail. She was imprisoned by Kitty for grand theft auto. She meets up with her sister Kitty in a bathroom. Kitty is surprised to see Katty has finally escaped jail. Katty knocks Kitty out and masquerades as Kitty. Katty puts Kitty in Katty's outfit.
Kitty meets Snaptrap in jail. Snaptrap knows it's Kitty instead of Katty. This is because she told Snaptrap her plan to escape jail.
Katty then meets up with Dudley. Katty tries to steal an artifact, but Dudley keeps stopping her. Several times, Dudley ties himself to Katty. She claws the ropes off each time. Eventually, Kitty and Katty meet each other at the museum. Kitty reveals she and her sister switched places. Katty gets taken away by the guards. Though, she escapes the guards. Katty tries to lunge at Kitty. The latter then ducks. Dudley defeats her by punching her with enough force to knock her into the T.U.F.F. transport truck.
- She looks exactly like Kitty Katswell, but with a white streak in her hair.
- Even her name is similar to Kitty's.
- She is the second character to resemble Kitty.
- She is voiced by Grey DeLisle, who mainly does the voice of her twin sister, Kitty.
- Because she is Kitty's twin, she is able to disguise herself as her twin sister, Kitty.