|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Court is like war. You only go if diplomacy fails.||„|
|~ Ken Morgan|
Kenneth "Ken" Morgan is a minor antagonist in HITMAN, appearing as the secondary target of its fourth mission "Club 27". He is a lawyer and the personal attorney to the Cross Family.
Born in England, Ken Morgan studied law in Cambridge, where he earned the nickname "the Brick" for his portly frame and cross-examination skills. After working as a junior counselor in a London-based firm, Morgan moved to New York and founded his own firm, Morgan, Yates & Cohn.
In 2004, Morgan successfully led the defense of teenaged murderess Chelsea Whitmore. This propelled him to fame, and Morgan proceeded to represent Ether, Hamsun Oil, Kronstadt Technologies, Zoe and Sophie Washington and Haven Corporate Services, winning every case.
In 2018, Morgan defended Jordan Cross when he was accused of his girlfriend Hannah Highmoore's murder.
At the time of his death, Morgan was at the Himmapan Hotel to retrieve a tape recording Hannah Highmoore's death, planning to use it to blackmail Jordan.
Morgan, at first glance, is a harmless old English gentleman. However, he is a sharp-tongued lawyer with no scruples about bribery or blackmail. He's an intelligent and ruthless man who is completely willing to bend the rules to get his clients acquitted, even if it means ruining the lives of other people. He's also a neat freak and a snob, complaining if even one bottle of an energy drink is in the corridor of his suite. He's also rude to people he comes across, bossing them around without stopping to consider how he's coming across.
- Morgan is the first target in the game that can be killed by another target. Jordan can push him out a window in a fit of rage, similar to how he killed his girlfriend.
- Many fans considered Morgan as a boring and underwhelming target with flat and bland personality as well as most of the methods to kill him generic. Instead, they considered a side character named Dexy Barat (Jordan Cross' manager, who planned to blackmail Thomas Cross with key evidence of Jordan's role in Hannah Highmoore's death) to be a much more interesting villain as well as a more worthy choice to be a secondary target instead of Morgan.
- Morgan has a dog named Pickles, who he loves dearly.
- He's mainly collateral, as his death was to lure out the father of his client, Jordan Cross.
- Morgan is noticeably more overweight than the other targets, with that and his attire contributing to his hedonistic lawyer look.